Customer Support Representative at Celonis (Raleigh, NC)
We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us.
Customer Support Engineer
As part of the 2nd Level Support Team you will take over the technical support (remote) of our global customers and partners for all questions related to our software. You will be primary contact for the planning, installation and integration of our software, as well as for answering and documenting technical questions. You will form the internal interface between our customers and our consulting, data science, development, product management and OEM partner.
We are looking for someone that is eager to become an expert in the Celonis Execution Management System and grow our Customer Support organization. You will be involved in current topics (e.g. Celonis EMS Studio, Views, Knowledge Model) and work in a broad, customer-specific and cloud based technology environment.
The work you'll do:
- Provide deep technical support for customer on the product area Celonis Studio, which is the development environment that allows users to visualize and analyze their Process Mining data and build powerful applications leveraging all Celonis Execution Management System (EMS) capabilities
- Drive and resolve complex tickets independently, which have been forwarded or escalated to 2nd Level, according to our ITSM processes
- Qualify problems or defects for close collaboration with Celonis Development and Product Management
- Named technical contact for Premium Support Customers
- KPI adherence based on external Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs)
- Participate and drive regular Root Cause Analysis (RCA) cycles to improve our Support Knowledge base
- Prepare and deliver Webcasts to customers and support staff on selected technical topics
- Collaborate with customers based on given and preferred communication channels
- Contribute to Continual Service Improvement (CSI) cycles and initiatives of Celonis and Celonis Support Organization
The qualifications you need:
- Education in the field of IT, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Software Support Engineer experience handling complex technical issues in accordance to ITSM processes and SLA considerations
- Experienced in at least one programming language, preferably have solid knowledge about web technologies like HTML/CSS and ideally YAML
- Ideally have already gained experience with database systems or SQL
- Experience with major Cloud Platforms such as AWS and MS Azure
- Goal-oriented, independent and structured approach to the analysis and solution of complex problems in virtual and cloud-based environments
- Comfortable with customer contact and is able to communicative and service-oriented
- Passionate about topics like Data Visualization and Process Mining
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (equity (restricted stock units), life insurance, time off, generous leave for new parents from day one, and more)
- Physical and mental well-being support (subsidized gym membership, access to counselling, virtual events on well-being topics, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis enables customers to optimize their business processes. Powered by its leading process mining technology, Celonis provides a unique set of capabilities for business executives and users to continuously find improvement opportunities within and across processes, and execute targeted actions to rapidly enhance process performance. This optimization yields immediate cash impact, radically improves customer experience, and reduces carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.
Accessibility and Candidate Notices