Customer Service Tier II Coordinator at Warner Bros. Discovery (Atlanta, GA)
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery... the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are...
When we say, "the stuff dreams are made of," we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next...
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role...
The Customer Support Coordinator II will be responsible for communicating with digital consumers, troubleshooting issues, researching potential bugs, and working closely with other team members to ensure errors are reported, prioritized, and resolved. The person must have strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills and have the capacity to respond to requests with varying degrees of complexity in a short amount of time. Must be a quick learner and nimble with a strong ability to multitask and must be familiar with video streaming and digital apps as well as the navigation of connected devices and smart TVs.
Your Role Accountabilities...
- Interact daily with customers via email, chat, phone, app stores, social platforms, and other forms of communication ensuring the customer's inquiry is responded to and resolved within SLA and target goals
- Showcase advanced analytical skills to identify, gather, and organize information as it pertains to apps and web platforms
- Communicate courteously and effectively to understand issues from the customer's perspective
- Deliver world-class, proactive customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to meet and exceed key performance and customer service goals such as Customer Satisfaction, Average Handle Time, and Quality Assurance
- Test and verify product functionality to reproduce customer issues
- Resolving technical problems of assigned cases
- Document detailed failure and solution information within cases
- Makes every effort to retain our customers business and ensure satisfaction at every step
- Keen to solve problems - do a little research to get the whole picture, and navigate towards customer centric solutions within the parameters of established policies
- Liaise with other departments to ensure seamless communication and successful resolution of companywide inquiries, issues, concerns, etc.
Qualifications & Experience...
- Associate's degree or equivalent 2-years customer service experience required; 3+ years preferred
- Knowledge of mobile apps, connected devices, and digital TV technology
- Experience with Zendesk preferred
- Proficiency with G Suite and demonstrated competency in learning new software
- Strong technical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- Capability of crafting consumer-facing communications in an adept way to resolve issues and maintain consistent brand voice
- Strong ability to multitask; complete troubleshooting steps while maintaining customer and internal team communication
- Ability to think strategically, assess opportunities, and provide creative solutions to complex problems while remaining flexible and adaptable
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Superior customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to interact and support different levels within the organization
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability, trust, and collaboration
How We Get Things Done...
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits...
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $33,328.00 - $61,895.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at [email protected].