Customer Service Quality Analyst I at Chewy (Miami, FL)
At Chewy, we are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to our loyal pet owners. Our success is built on our ability to deliver a seamless, personalized experience that exceeds expectations. We are currently seeking a Quality Analyst to join our Customer Service CS Insights team and help us maintain our competitive advantage. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing speech to text data, reviewing CSAT survey responses, and presenting service delivery findings to operations leaders to improve the quality of CS interactions across voice, email, and chat channels. If you are a data-driven and customer-obsessed individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then we want to hear from you.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with operations leaders to identify and implement solutions to improve the quality and consistency of CS interactions
- Analyze speech to text data for behavioral trends and patterns to identify quality improvement opportunities on CS interactions across all channels
- Review CSAT survey feedback and performance trends to develop recommended action plans to enhance the customer’s servicing experience
- Design and perform deep dive insights through targeted interaction level analysis to identify root cause drivers of servicing friction with recommended actions to improve those pain points
- Develop persuasive and compelling narratives on analytical findings including the impact of recommended action plans
- Present packaged analytical findings to operations leaders and collaborate on next steps to execute recommendations
- Continuously monitor and assess the effectiveness of quality programs and recommend improvements as needed
- Stay up to date with industry best practices and emerging trends in customer service quality assurance
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement in systems and processes that impact customer service quality
- 5+ years of experience in customer service quality analysis or a related field
- Proficient in analyzing speech to text data and contact center performance metrics
- Experience interpreting data to develop a persuasive analytical narrative
- Excellent communication skills with experience presenting complex data to business partners across the organization, including executive leadership
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Knowledge of customer service best practices and emerging trends
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Experience in e-commerce or retail industry
- Familiarity with customer service channels, including voice, email, chat, and social media
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau or Power BI
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and querying tools, such as SQL, R or Python
As a Quality Analyst, you will play a critical role in driving our efforts to provide exceptional customer service to our loyal pet owners. If you are passionate about improving customer service quality and want to lead a dynamic and fast-paced team, apply now to become a part of the Chewy family.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected].
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected].