Talent Acquisition Internship
The way you think makes you different. At Wipfli, we embrace that.
Our inclusive culture provides a space for everyone to have a voice. Our growing number of DEI resource groups celebrate diversity and champion awareness throughout Wipfli.
We're also focused on helping you achieve success with balance. From hybrid schedules and flexible time off to training programs and mental wellness initiatives, we take care of our team.
If you want to be in an environment where you can grow, feed your curiosity and make a difference, Wipfli is the place for you.
Gain hands-on Human Resources experience with Wipfli!
Wipfli is looking for candidates who are interested in learning more about the recruitment and on-boarding process in a professional services industry.
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Work with Recruitment Specialists to ensure an effective and efficient recruitment process. This may include conducting phone interviews, assisting with coordination of recruiting events, distributing recruitment materials, or scheduling in-person interviews.
- Work with our recruiters to support and coordinate our campus recruitment efforts across 50+ Universities throughout the United States.
- Track necessary information for Affirmative Action reporting.
- Assist with our Diversity Equity and Inclusion efforts to increase awareness of Wipfli opportunities among candidates across the nation.
- Create and manage social media posts and internal communications.
- Provide general assistance to the HR/Talent Aquisition Team.
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior status working toward a degree in Human Resource Management.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
- The ability to:
- Work with and learn additional software programs.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Manage details.
- Organize work and effectively manage a variety of projects at the same time, while meeting deadlines and producing quality products.
- Maintain professionalism and good working relationships with others.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information.
This paid HR internship will average 15-20 hours per week and will last January 2024 - December 2024.
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.