Sr Product Manager, Editorial Experience
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery... the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are...
When we say, "the stuff dreams are made of," we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next...
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role...
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the team responsible for defining and shaping the next generation content creation product for our worldwide editorial teams. You'll work with other product managers, designers, engineers, and cross functional partners to deliver a stellar editorial experience that anticipates the needs of our stakeholders and plays a major part in powering CNN's world class digital storytelling. This candidate should be well versed in designing, building, migrating and launching content management systems, and able to build strong partnerships with large scale editorial teams.
Your Role Accountabilities...
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders to help define the near term and long term roadmap for our internal publishing platform.
- Define, monitor and analyze key performance indicators and make recommendations based on data to improve the product and user experience.
- Discover, document and prioritize product requirements from editorial stakeholders on multiple business levels.
- Collaborate with product designers, engineers and editorial stakeholders to design, iterate on and launch new editorial focused product features
- Help to define training, onboarding and support plans for new capabilities and workflows
- Partner with peer PMs across the org to ensure alignment, proper integration, and sequencing into unified product roadmap
- Ensure high quality delivery of new features and capabilities through close partnership with delivery and engineering partners
Qualifications & Experience...
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- Demonstrated experience with building content management systems at medium-to-large media properties.
- Ability to create clear and concise functional and technical product requirements.
- Demonstrated success working within a highly matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated experience using analytics and data to inform product and business decisions
- Demonstrated experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success.
- Results-oriented with ability to bridge the gap between editorial, business and technical stakeholders to effectively and efficiently execute and deliver on a product roadmap.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and high ethical values.
How We Get Things Done...
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits...
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to external market data, internal equity, location, skill set, experience, and/or performance. Base pay is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $117,600.00 - $218,400.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and sick time and vacation.
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at [email protected].