Sr. Enterprise Solutions Consultant
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
A Sr. Enterprise Solutions Consultant is responsible for playing the role of an implementation architect for our largest implementation projects. In this role you will lead the design and oversight for new clients onboarding to the Addepar platform ensuring that we’re developing the best solutions to fit their unique and complex requirements. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring that the solutions we develop for our clients are compatible with the other products and services within the Addepar ecosystem as our offering continues to expand.
The ideal candidate has relevant experience in a related financial domain as well as consulting and technology. A Sr. Solutions Consultant is expected to display a strong sense of self-reliance, leadership qualities as well as the ability to collaborate with other Addepar teams including our Sales, Engineering, and Product teams. They must possess a deep understanding of our target markets and the clients we serve. They are passionate about understanding our clients needs, take a hands-on approach to solving problems, work collaboratively with internal teams and take ownership of our clients success.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role $74,000 - $112,000 (base salary) + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Onboard new clients to the Addepar platform leading the solution design and execution of the implementation project
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery and client satisfaction
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to lead simultaneous projects, seeing each through to the finish line
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve our current processes and standard methodologies as the Addepar platform continues to rapidly expand
- Connect with clients in a proactive, consultative and professional manner
Who You Are
- Minimum 4-5+ years professional experience working in finance, technology and/or consulting
- Solution-oriented approach and a passion for problem solving
- Proven ability to research, design and implement solutions for complex problems
- Strong work ethic, proactive and a high contributing teammate
- Independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Experience programming in Python language and/or experience with project management is a plus
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
PHISHING SCAM WARNING: Addepar is among several companies recently made aware of a phishing scam involving con artists posing as hiring managers recruiting via email, text and social media. The imposters are creating misleading email accounts, conducting remote “interviews,” and making fake job offers in order to collect personal and financial information from unsuspecting individuals. Please be aware that no job offers will be made from Addepar without a formal interview process. Additionally, Addepar will not ask you to purchase equipment or supplies as part of your onboarding process. If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected].