Social Media Specialist
Two Barrels is hiring a Social Media Specialist for $50,000 a year. It's a traditional employee role with company benefits. This is a remote position. Our main office is in Spokane WA, and we have satellite offices in Austin TX and Salt Lake City UT.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Specialist to help drive traffic to a vast amount of websites and help build our brands. You will need to be super motivated and love to test new ideas and measure results. This position will work with our team of writers, designers and web developers to create and manage our social media brand presence. We're ready and awaiting your arrival!
Remote | Spokane - Austin - SLC |
- Develop social media strategy to further strengthen our brands by creating content, dare we say trendy content
- Implement strategies to increase the company's social media presence, website traffic, and conversions
- Benchmark and analyze the effectiveness of social media activity beyond just "likes"
- Monitor and respond to consumer reviews
- Work closely with the marketing/digital team to develop social media campaigns that help achieve marketing goals
- Use analytics tools to develop reports to help determine long-term social media strategy and needs
- BS/BA in Marketing or demonstrated experience working on multiple stages of the digital customer journey
- At least 3 years professional experience managing multiple brands and/or accounts
- Understanding of current trends, online culture, and confidence in your execution of it
- Exceptional communication, organization, and witty writing skills
- Experience working independently and self-managing workload
Why you might like this job:
You excel when you have the freedom to be creative and try new strategies. You are a self-starter that doesn't need to be micro-managed. Working in-house for company brands sounds more exciting than working on contracts or for clients. Social media is your thing, you get it.
- Great Wage & Success Meetings with your manager
- Work From Home comfort package & company provided equipment
- 22 days paid time off annually, PLUS 4 paid holidays
- 4% 401k employer matching through Fidelity
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible hours
- Coffee shop next door
- Crappy parking? Oh, I mean a cool downtown location for easy public transportation options...