Keeper is hiring a Senior Software Support Engineer who will play a critical role in providing technical assistance to our clients, particularly involving complex configuration issues and advising on best practices.
Keeper’s cybersecurity software is trusted by millions of users and thousands of organizations, globally. Join one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies and be responsible for providing high-level technical support for our customers.
Keeper Security is transforming cybersecurity for people and organizations around the world. Keeper’s affordable and easy-to-use solutions are built on a foundation of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security to protect every user on every device. Our next-generation privileged access management solution deploys in minutes and seamlessly integrates with any tech stack to prevent breaches, reduce help desk costs and ensure compliance. Trusted by millions of individuals and thousands of organizations, Keeper is the leader for best-in-class password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote access and encrypted messaging. Learn more at KeeperSecurity.com.
About the Job
You will solve customer issues and enable customers to get the most value from our products. This position requires a strong background in software engineering and the ability to collaborate effectively with our B2B and Consumer Support teams and our customers.
- Offer timely software support for Keeper Business, Enterprise, and MSP customers
- Resolve complex technical issues, such as bugs, advanced single sign-on (SSO) provisioning, Active Directory, and issues related to Keeper's Developer API
- Manage escalations from the B2B Support Team in Jira
- Provide advanced troubleshooting through: Phone, email, chat, community & social media
- Collaborate directly with customers to maintain customer-level configuration and guide them on best practices
- Coordinate with Engineering, Quality and Product teams, as needed to successfully troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Create workaround solutions when standard procedures are unsuccessful
- Ensure that all questions in the support queue are handled promptly, following Keeper's SLA Response Time
- Assist the team lead with developing tools, processes, troubleshooting flows, and support strategies to better support Keeper’s customers
- 5+ years proven experience as a Software Support Engineer, or a similar role
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to address complex technical issues
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, SSO provisioning, and API's
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with an emphasis on customer service
- Familiarity with Keeper's tools and technologies is desirable
- Medical, Dental & Vision (inclusive of domestic partnerships)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Employee/Spouse/Child Supplemental life
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K (Roth/Traditional)
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority (including paid Bereavement/Jury Duty, etc)
- Above market annual bonuses
Keeper Security, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.