Keeper Security is hiring an experienced and execution-oriented Senior Product Manager to define and drive our desktop app and browser extension product strategy. This is a 100% remote position!
Keeper’s cybersecurity software is trusted by millions of users and thousands of organizations, globally. Join one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies and be responsible for taking our desktop and extensions products to the next level!
Keeper Security is transforming cybersecurity for people and organizations around the world. Keeper’s affordable and easy-to-use solutions are built on a foundation of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security to protect every user on every device. Our next-generation privileged access management solution deploys in minutes and seamlessly integrates with any tech stack to prevent breaches, reduce help desk costs and ensure compliance. Trusted by millions of individuals and thousands of organizations, Keeper is the leader for best-in-class password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote access and encrypted messaging. Learn more at KeeperSecurity.com.
About the Job
The Senior Product Manager will report to the Head of Product Management, serving as the primary driver of Keeper’s desktop and extensions product vision and growth. Inspire and collaborate with an elite team of industry experts at Keeper to successively innovate and deliver industry-leading products.
- Partner with leadership to drive product vision, strategy and roadmap in support of our desktop and extensions portfolio
- Drive the execution rhythm and deliver products, services and features to market with speed
- Conduct research and engage with customers, partners and internal teams to identify market opportunities, determine requirements and drive roadmap prioritization
- Build strong working relationships across Keeper to drive a best-in-class customer experience
- Author product documentation, product demos, blog posts, sales readiness material and other content
- Measure and evaluate product performance and overall business impact and effectively communicate progress and learnings around the company
- 5+ years of progressive product management experience; SaaS experience required
- Experience launching successful web-based applications and browser extensions
- Effective at driving complex multi-stakeholder processes and cross team programs
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships, influence and collaborate at all organizational levels
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills for a global audience
- Strong business acumen, analytical and detail oriented
- Passionate about data and analytics as a lever to improve business performance
- BS in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Medical, Dental & Vision (inclusive of domestic partnerships)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Employee/Spouse/Child Supplemental life
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K (Roth/Traditional)
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority (including paid Bereavement/Jury Duty, etc)
- Above market annual bonuses
Keeper Security, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.