All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud® helps IT teams and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) Make Work Happen® by centralizing management of user identities and devices, enabling small and medium-sized enterprises to adopt Zero Trust security models. JumpCloud has been used by more than 200,000 organizations, including GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Beyond Finance, and Foursquare. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
The position plays a key role on the Revenue Operations team, in support of the Go To Market organization. You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of various sales reporting and analytics. The ideal candidate needs to have experience with a software company pulling information from Salesforce to do Financial and Sales planning metrics etc. Ideally be skilled at gathering, manipulating, and understanding data resources and combines these skills with curiosity and a passion for solving organizational problems.
- Develop various data models to understand historical data to help drive strategic objectives
- Query and mine data resources to answer ad-hoc business questions
- Manipulate data in SalesForce.com, Tableau, and Excel to deliver a holistic view of various sales metrics
- Starting with raw data and a business need or question, deliver high-impact analyses and presentations
- Understand business objectives and user needs to translate into requirements for reporting and analytics
- Create advanced reporting and dashboards primarily in SalesForce.com and Tableau
- Deliver data sets in a digestible format to sales leadership
- Work with various stakeholders to develop scalable reporting and analytics solutions
What You Should Have:
- Extensive SalesForce.com experience, preferable admin certified
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics,, sales or revenue operations
- Excellent understanding and ability to drive required optimization in Salesforce
- Experience working for a Software Company
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or business administration preferred
- Strong financial modeling and analysis skills; program and project management skills required.
- Ability to pull information from Salesforce to do Financial and Sales planning metrics etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Must be comfortable presenting data to leadership teams
- Ability to prioritize and work in high volume environment
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams (Sales, Finance, Accounting, Billing, and Operations) and influence as well as build relationships with these teams.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role for a candidate based in the United States, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $100,000 - $130,000 including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.
JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First, meaning that you are able to work remotely within the country noted in this Job Description. For US Roles: All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area but as a remote company, you are able to work remotely anywhere in the U.S. If you would like to spend time in our offices in the Denver/Boulder area, you are welcome to do that as well.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
One of JumpCloud's three core values is to “Build Connections.” To us that means creating " human connection with each other regardless of our backgrounds, orientations, geographies, religions, languages, gender, race, etc. We care deeply about the people that we work with and want to see everyone succeed." - Rajat Bhargava, CEO. JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.