VP of Channel Sales, Regional & National Partnerships at PatientPop
PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
The PatientPop company mission is to help small and mid-size practices thrive while making healthcare more accessible, convenient and personalized for patients. Strong channel partnerships are essential to fueling our sales team with revenue growth opportunities. The channel is critical to positioning PatientPop as a leader in the healthcare technology ecosystem.
How you will contribute:
PatientPop is looking for a VP of Channel Sales responsible for growing overall channel business. This leader will be responsible for defining our channel go-to-market across numerous channels and scaling our existing portfolio of partners, as well as identifying, negotiating, and strategically scaling new association, referral, co-selling and reselling partner opportunities. This role will cross-functionally collaborate with marketing and sales to drive sustainable revenue growth across inside, field and mid-market sales teams and key verticals. This team will be responsible for the recruitment, training, management, and performance monitoring of all partnerships.
- Develop and execute a channel strategy that maximizes growth across numerous channels.
- Work closely with business Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Product leaders to ensure the channel strategy is in line with business objectives.
- Achieve and exceed ARR bookings target through the management of multiple growth levers including lead generation and reselling partnerships.
- Select, develop, and coach a high performing team of Channel Sales Managers and Channel Managers professionals to meet or exceed ARR targets that align to the overall goals of the channel.
- Accelerate new partner time-to-revenue and ensure an efficient on-boarding philosophy
- Lead the acquisition and activation of net new partners in the medical association, medical/dental distributor, medical/dental manufacturer, and electronic medical record verticals.
You will stand out with:
- 10 - 15+ years of proven success in Channel Sales leadership
- Proven skills building go-to-market plans for channel and partner organizations
- Experience in managing dynamic teams of Channel and Sales professionals
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales quota targets
- Proven ability to communicate with executives and partners at all levels within an organization and externally
- Ability to work cross-functionally with numerous stakeholders, balancing their expectations and negotiating successful resolutions
- Work with Marketing to developing marketing programs to create awareness and demand for PatientPop products across partner organizations, and playing a dynamic role in introducing new programs and initiatives that ensure successful, broad deployment of our channel growth
- Experience working in a fast growth technology company, preferably in HealthTech
- Some travel required
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.