Join our mission-driven organization, where your work matters and a diversity of ideas and backgrounds are welcomed. AbleTo is the leading provider of high-quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality care and offer a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches and digital support programs. Our outcomes-focused approach is proven to improve both behavioral and physical health and lower medical costs.
Overview of Role
The Vice President of Account Management focuses on customer retention, revenue growth, and relationship growth to ensure the success of their clients’ portfolio with AbleTo. The Vice President develops and implements short and long term strategies and sets team objectives and targets in support of internal and external goals.The Vice President has a deep understanding of AbleTo products, services, operations, competitive landscape and priorities and can translate those in a compelling way to demonstrate the continued value of AbleTo to their clients while delivering on forecasted growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive strategic growth and development within new clients and strategic partners to align AbleTo and clients’ strategies and goals.
- Increase AbleTo’s revenue.
- Identify and prioritize mutually beneficial opportunities to increase account revenue. Opportunities include: expanding current programs to reach new populations – e.g., ACO and Medicare Advantage; increasing engagement with and enrollment of currently targeted populations; and suggesting and helping to develop new product/pricing configurations, in collaboration with and approved by AbleTo’s Finance team.
- Construct and deliver on a strategic account-level business plan, with projected revenue and tactics required for success.
- Drive account satisfaction and client retention.
- Understand, quantify and present AbleTo programs in order to drive new opportunities and increase the level of satisfaction.
- Increase AbleTo’s awareness and relevance with key account stakeholders by identifying, developing, and deploying mutually beneficial opportunities to raise the account/AbleTo partnership through peer-reviewed studies, press opportunities, industry and client events, training, etc.
- Serve as liaison to represent Account Management and overall client point of view and impact in internal meetings related to compliance, data/engineering, marketing, and product.
Who You Are:
- 15+ years experience planning, managing, and growing large health plan accounts. preferably with experience in both the commercial and Medicare Advantage/Medicaid populations
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build consensus with internal and external stakeholders in support of strategic account objectives.
- 8+ years experience in conceptual sales of population health management services to plans (Behavioral Health is desired.)
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue and client satisfaction goals within a large health plan
- Ownership of the P&L for a book of business with responsibility for annual contracting activities, to include ASO and risk pricing with appropriate profitability standards by the operations teams along with renewals and up-sell opportunities
- Solid understanding of the financial implications of Account Management strategies and tactics, including Pricing and Risk Sharing.
- Effective in navigating the organization and knowing the roadblocks and landmines and how to navigate the organization
- Ability to communicate and work with clinical and product teams for new ideas generation, program roll-outs, and problem resolution
- Ability to initiate and cultivate meaningful, productive relationships at all levels of an account including leadership.
- Experience communicating and collaborating with internal constituents to secure resources and talent.
- Ability to plan, execute, measure results and drive improvement on a continuous basis
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level of the client organization
- Ability to serve as leader/mentor in complex and rapidly shifting environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why You Should Join Our Team:
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company. We want you to show up and feel your best at work, and that means respecting your time outside of work. Our inclusive, flexible workspace prioritizes a work/life balance. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits (for full-time employees), and professional perks such as 401K matching, fully funded HRA, and generous time off, including mental health days because your well-being is important to us.
At AbleTo, we’re empowering people to get better and stay better. Want to join us? Take the next step in your career by applying for this role today.
Follow AbleTo on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.