You will be part of the foundational sales team at Ronin, commercializing a product that will change how cancer is treated. Reporting to the CEO, you will drive the first sales of our organization and help to establish our sales processes, gaining integral insight into the needs of our partners. This is an extremely high impact role, with ownership of key company objectives, and it requires strategy development, a strong desire to win, and a passion to help solve some of the biggest challenges in cancer care. We are looking for someone who loves to hunt for new customers and has built a network in the oncology space.
Your day to day:
- Leverage your business development and strategic relationship management experience to develop a robust pipeline of new partnerships.
- Follow up on leads from our internal analytics and research Own and manage the relationship with our prospective partners through to contract close.
- Deeply understand customer needs across all of our target markets and bring partner feedback to our teams to better serve their needs.
- Partner with cross-functional leadership, especially Product and Customer Success to develop and execute a strategy to increase our value to prospective partners.
- Build an aggressive, but achievable, pipeline forecast.
- Define and measure operational metrics, building rigor around goal setting, measurement, and accountability to ensure we achieve our growth goals.
Does some of this describe you? Let's Chat!
- Passion for solving some of the largest problems in oncology.
- Existing network of warm contacts in the oncology space.
- 10+ years working with SaaS products.
- Proven ability to navigate ambiguous environments creating process and structure along the way.
- A track record of meeting aggressive targets while maintaining a balanced focus relationship building and partner advocacy.
- A strong customer focus with an ability to build relationships with multiple types of executive decision makers; from clinicians to IT leaders to innovation teams.
- Superior communication and negotiation skills.
- A decision-making framework that is analytical and data-driven.
- Previously owned a sales forecast with a focus on accuracy and predictability.
- An ability to influence stakeholders outside of individual span of control
What We Offer:
- We’re a remote-first company within the United States
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- 401k through Guideline
- Medical, dental, and vision 100% covered for employees and 70% for dependents
- 100% covered life insurance for employees
- Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation: we encourage everyone to take at least 15 days off per year
- 11 paid company holidays plus a week off during the winter holidays
- All the stipends! Learning & development, internet, cell phone, and team lunches
- Opportunity to work on impactful products in the complex cancer space
Project Rōnin is filling one of the greatest gaps in patient care to date. Our mission is to increase the length and quality of every persons’ life who has been affected by cancer.
This year alone there will be nearly 1.8 million new cancer diagnoses, and the tools oncologists are using haven’t been updated in 20 years. With our platform, communication between patients and their doctors is optimized through an individual care platform that is already having an immediate impact.
Want to learn more?
Avoid the confidence gap. If some of the above describes you, we’d love to chat and see where your skills can add to our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
More Information on Project Rōnin
Project Rōnin operates in the Biotech industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA. Project Rōnin was founded in 2018. It has 72 total employees. To see all 13 open jobs at Project Rōnin, click here.
Read Full Job Description