Vice President, Revenue at Fingerprint (Remote)
Fingerprint empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, and Yahoo, just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is Fingerprint (16K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
We are looking for a passionate and self-driven VP of Revenue to join us in a newly created role! Our VP of Revenue will have an immediate impact on our team by building process and rigor around GTM strategy encompassing sales, customer success, and revenue operations to drive Fingerprint’s next phase of rapid growth.
What you will do:
- Establish and deliver a strategy to land new customers with a mutual vision for expansion and driving predictable YoY growth.
- Responsible for meeting revenue targets and quotas in key targets and accounts.
- Manage end-to-end revenue cycle from initial outbound inquiries, closing deals through renewal and account expansion.
- Work independently to prospect, pursue, and close deals.
- Define and optimize the customer lifecycle, map the customer journey, standardize engagement activities for each point, and develop listening points in the journey (e.g. usage, satisfaction, etc).
- Build a post-sales process that efficiently differentiates between tiers of customers and levels of service, from self-service accounts through Fingerprint's most high-touch enterprise customers.
- Drive Customer Success outcomes - ownership and responsibility for increasing renewal rate, reducing churn, and strategically expanding existing account revenue; influence future lifetime value through higher product usage, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Create data-driven visibility and predictability around sales/post-sales processes, and systems, helping amplify the voice of revenue operations in the GTM organization.
- Manage, recruit, and further develop a top tier team. Support your team in managing complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, and sales support.
- Work cross-functionally with your peers in marketing, product, finance, and recruiting to lead and/or support different strategic initiatives. Work closely with our CEO and senior leadership team, providing valuable advice to our global operations.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years experience leading teams in strategic sales customer success, and revenue operations.
- Strong background in a proven sales process such as MEDDPICC.
- Has overseen Sales Ops, Sales Enablement, Sales Engineering, BDR, and Customer Success leadership in a previous role.
- Multiple repeatable proof points of recruiting, hiring, developing, and retaining leaders and individual contributors that make-up a high performing enterprise GTM organization.
- Demonstrable progressive and consistent overachievements of selling to enterprise customers.
- Experience in technical software sales, preferably with APIs and / or open source components.
- Someone who can shift from a strategic mindset to rolling up their sleeves and supporting the product implementation.
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills; effective at delivering executive-level presentations.
Compensation Range: $150,000 - $300,000+ Dependent on experience etc.
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all US based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. Fingerprint strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.
If you are applying as a resident of California, please read our CCPA notice here
If you are applying as a resident of the EU, please read our GDPR notice here