University Partnerships Manager - East Coast at Wix
Wix's Academic Partnerships team. We partner with colleges and universities all across the country to help students establish an online presence, and learn why it's such a critical part of any career path. We teach students and faculty how to build professional websites with Wix through in-person and virtual presentations, workshops, and one-on-one sessions. We develop unique programs and integrations into higher education curricula, lesson plans, and more. On this team, there's never a dull moment!
An excellent communicator and educator with a good eye for web design. You are a fun and creative presenter that can keep an audience engaged both virtually and in person. You're a fast learner with knowledge of current educational technologies, career development trends, and web design platforms. You're a self-sufficient, innovative go-getter who can work independently and collaborate with Wix teams to develop creative training and programming ideas that will help expand our educational efforts. You enjoy building relationships, teaching students, and working closely with faculty and career development teams.
Bonus points if you have experience teaching in higher education, leading career development programs, or as a student career coach.
As a University Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Demonstrate Wix's capabilities as a website creation platform and teach students and faculty how to create a professional online presence.
- Initiate and grow new partnerships with higher education institutions in the Eastern US region through various outreach efforts.
- Build and tailor workshops and presentations that will address the specific needs of our partners and learners. Topics include personal branding, portfolio design, entrepreneurship, eCommerce, and digital marketing.
- Coach students 1:1 on how to build, design and launch their website with Wix.
- Travel to colleges and universities in the U.S. (primarily East Coast) to train students and faculty, approximately 25% of your time.