Technical Account Manager at Splash (SplashThat.com) (Remote)
Splash's mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
What we’re looking for 🔎
Splash is looking to hire a Technical Account Manager (TAM) who will serve as the technical owner of every customer engagement. Working closely with our customers to demo, deploy, operationalize, and extend the Splash platform, our TAMs excel at solving problems and integrating sales & marketing technologies. As a TAM, you will be faced with an endless series of hard problems to tackle as our customers improve scaled marketing across in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Because the TAM position encompasses many responsibilities and opportunities, we are looking for candidates with broad knowledge in a variety of areas.
In this role, you’ll get to…
- Work closely with our customers to:
- Build strong customer relationships, including key customer stakeholders and Splash champions
- Demo, deploy, operationalize, & extend the Splash platform
- Solve problems and coordinate support & services
- Consistently address our customers’ needs through astute verbal and written communication skills
- Excel in a team-oriented culture through delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates
- Think critically, spanning the sales process through customer support, troubleshooting, and developing new capabilities on the Splash platform
- Work closely with CSMs on improving Splash operational status within key accounts
- 2+ years experience as a Technical Account Manager
- 2+ years of experience in customer-facing or customer support position
- Experience taking ownership of complex projects and producing successful outcomes
- Working knowledge with some of the following technologies are required:
- APIs, JSON, and HTTP Requests
- Types of Authentication including Oauth and Basic Auth
- Understanding of UTM / URL parameters
- Nice to have:
- Familiar with JIRA
- Familiar with Martech in the following capacities: Integrations with Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot.
- Focus in the area of Salesforce automation (SFA), Lead Management and Marketing
- Focus on marketing automation, lead scoring, lead nurturing and campaigns automation
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Naturally team-oriented with a mission-first attitude
- Hands-on Splash experience a major plus
What we offer and other fun stuff!
We’re taking a new and improved approach to compensation and the way we #takecare of our Splashers. An approach that makes a lot more sense in this remote world we live in and looking toward the future of work. You can read more here. In a nutshell, we offer…
- 💰 Competitive base salary and stock options. Our success is your success 📈
- 💻 Brand new MacBook Pro / Linux and monthly stipend for work-from-home expenses.
- 🏥 Great healthcare benefits, with paid coverage for you and your family
- 🌴 Plenty of vacation days, with Splash-specific days off and 2 extra Mental Escape (M.E.) days per month to unplug from work
- 🗺 Remote first organization
- A bunch of other great perks/benefits that would make this description too long if we included it 😉
It doesn’t stop there! Although we’re a remote company, we understand the importance of in-person connection. 🛫 We have a yearly company offsite in New York (pending it being safe health-wise) and fun virtual events with the rest of your team and the company (IRL too when it’s safe!).
If you’re interested in joining the team, apply below and you can expect to hear from us soon 🙂. Please give us at least 2 weeks to get back to you. We promise we’re not ignoring you, playing Pokemon all day, or listening to the new J. Cole album on repeat (even though it’s 💯 ). It just takes a little TLC to go through all the applications and see if there’s a possible fit for you here.
Salary commensurate with experience.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [[email protected]].