Technical Account Manager at Adjust (Remote)
Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), a leading marketing software platform providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to solve their mission-critical functions like user acquisition, monetization and measurement.
As an Account Manager for the EMEA region, you will be a part of a team based in Germany. You'll work closely with teams such as Integration and Sales. Additionally, you'll be in charge of delivering an exceptional customer experience, which plays a major part in our mission of retaining clients and them being satisfied with the Adjust product.
- Technical contact for your clients within Adjust
- Support your clients on how to best use the Adjust product and help them resolve any technical challenges
- Provide daily support and have regular check-in calls with your client base
- Provide tailored training to your clients
- Work with a global support team
What you bring:
- Know-how on how to manage client expectations (especially more advanced client inquiries)
- Understanding of how to deal with clients quickly and effectively
- Exceptional written communication skills and a master at email communication
- Willingness to travel (when relevant again)
- Knowledge of mobile or SaaS environment / ad-operations is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product
- Flexible work from policy and vacation policy
- Childcare program (Berlin only), paid parental leave
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Free annual BVG transportation ticket (Berlin only)
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation package and visa assistance for you and your family
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's talk!