Technical Account Manager at Greenhouse Software (Remote)
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team!
In this role, you'll collaborate with our Customer Success, Sales, Engineering, and Technical Support teams, troubleshooting a wide range of technical inquiries from our customers. You'll be the owner of ongoing technical relationships throughout the entire customer journey - from implementation to ongoing optimization. You will have the opportunity to dive deep into all aspects of the Greenhouse Recruiting product suite.Who will love this job
- A collaborator – you thrive on working with a team of cross-functional partners (Account Management, Support, Product, Professional Services, Engineering, etc) through renewals, key engagements, and customer achievements
- An educator – you're a coach to customers on structured hiring practices, workflows, and Greenhouse's product suite
- A trusted subject matter specialist – you will learn the ins-and-outs of our product and are creative and inventive in finding solutions to our customer’s toughest challenges
- An entrepreneur – you're excited to manage a book of business like your own company, continuously elevating processes, philosophies, and methodologies
- Resolve technical issues by working with our customers to answer questions, provide guidance, solve issues, and route product feedback
- Triage open customer issues, escalating when appropriate, to ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and become an extension of the customer’s team.
- Establish and grow relationships throughout the organization- from weekly syncs with day-to-day users, to business reviews with C-suite executives
- Demonstrate thought leadership and be a valued internal resource across customer success, sales, product, and engineering and maintain our high bar for customer experience
- Support your teammates in a highly collaborative environment and contribute ideas to improve processes
- Use learning and development budget to further educate yourself, learn a new skill, or upgrade an existing one
- Experience as a Technical Account Manager, or similar role
- Background managing complex, global Enterprise account
- Experience collaborating with a large cross-functional account team
- Excellent organization skills and an eye for detail
- The ability to translate technical concepts for various non-technical audiences
- Background in SaaS, a plus
- Background in HR or Talent Acquisition, a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $72,000 - $98,000
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. We’ve won numerous awards including Inc. Magazine Best Workplace (2018-2022), Glassdoor #1 Best Place to Work, Forbes Cloud 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 5000, Crain’s Best Places to Work NYC, Fortune’s Great Place to Work (2019 - 2022), and Mogul’s Top 100 Workplaces for Diverse Representation (2022). We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, fully paid option(s) for health coverage (medical, dental and vision), disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation and a 401(k) matching program. For Dublin-based employees, we offer 25 days' vacation and an employer matching pension program.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page
**We are a distributed company and do our best work where it works best for us - as individuals and as teams. At this time, all employees are working remotely due to COVID-19.**
Our Talent Acquisition (TA) team at Greenhouse has recently been notified of a phishing scam targeting candidates applying for our open roles. Scammers have been posing as hiring managers and recruiters in an effort to access candidates’ personal and financial information. Please note that any communication from our hiring teams at Greenhouse regarding a job opportunity will only be made by a Greenhouse employee with an @greenhouse.io email address. We would never ask you as part of our interview process to provide personal or financial information, including but not limited to your social security number, online account passwords, credit card numbers, passport information and other related banking information. If you believe you’ve been a victim of a phishing attack, please mark the communication as “spam” and alert us right away at [email protected].