Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
Addepar’s Enterprise Sales team engages and sells to the largest wealth management firms in the US, including many listed on the Barron’s 40.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive you will be managing consultative sales cycles with our largest and most strategic financial services clients. We are looking for a proven consultative sales executive who exemplifies our values around client centricity and has a demonstrated track record of crafting and delivering exceptional client outcomes. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop and execute strategies that transform the Advisor/Client experience with the world’s leading wealth management firms. This role works in a cross functional environment with Marketing, Pre-sales, Partnerships, Services, Client Experience & Success, Account Management, and R&D to deliver trusted and scalable solutions. The candidate will demonstrate strong enterprise selling skills coupled with a genuine curiosity to learn and a passion for being part of a world class team. The Enterprise Sales Executive is empowered and responsible to lead efforts that result in quota achievement and multi-year client contracts.
What You’ll Do
The client relationships you build and expand during your tenure at Addepar will have the opportunity to reshape the industry and usher in a new era of technology innovation across the wealth management enterprise sector. This role is for someone who has proven to be both a thought leader and execution leader, partnering with the client and your Addepar colleagues to master and expand our client engagement model. This role affords the candidate with an opportunity to be both a student and teacher as we work together to deliver a new paradigm across global wealth management.
- Craft enterprise engagement strategies based on the Addepar GTM model and your experiences as a leader.
- Bring your best practices to Addepar and teach us what has made you wildly successful throughout your career. We are always looking to learn and improve the model that best serves our clients.
- Collaborate with your colleagues across Product, Engineering, Services, and more
- Timely and accurate pipeline and forecast management to help drive cross functional alignment and expectations
- Engagement at C-level in enterprise client organizations and within Addepar
- Develop required client relationships and executive engagement to support long-term success
Who You Are
As a proven enterprise sales executive you will likely have at least 7+ years experience in Enterprise SaaS sales or the equivalent degree of mastery in a similar environment. We are only interested in individuals that have a genuine passion and proven track record for building and delivering world-class client outcomes.
- Proven successful experience in leading Enterprise sales cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience selling to large strategic clients, managing complex deals across all levels of a client’s organization
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment
Our GTM team members come from a variety of different backgrounds, experiences, and cultures, yet all exemplify the following attributes:
- Deeply connected to our mission as an organization and to each other
- Experience and passion for driving successful client experiences
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Outcome driven mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Consultative selling mindset
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to mold consensus through thought leadership and a data driven approach
- Reputation for being a trusted colleague and thought partner to colleagues and clients
- Strong intellectual horsepower
- Strong technical aptitude
- Desire to both teach and learn
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.