Sr. Program Manager, Success Services at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Customer Solutions | Professional Services
Success Services Sr. Program Manager
Are you passionate about customer retention? The Adobe Experience Cloud business has over $1 Billion in subscription revenue annually. The Success Services Team’s directive is to engage with customers at-risk for continuing their use of Adobe Technologies. This team provides informed recommendations, mentorship and engagement to customers in achieving their business goals using the Adobe technologies already purchased.
This team also analyzes and assesses customer needs, struggles, and challenges while working closely with Adobe’s Product and Engineering teams to build leading-edge solutions to meet these needs and resolve these challenges. This position will provide leadership and oversight to delivery engagements, often utilizing Adobe Service Partners to augment the team. The focus will be at-risk customers who are struggling with the use and/or value of the Digital Experience solutions, requiring creative problem solving to help them better realize and understand the value of their Adobe investment.
Customer Response Partner Responsibilities:
Own the engagement with Key Customers using the support of all Adobe resources
Analyze and assess critical challenges that are putting customer retention at risk
Set expectations around goals of Success Services engagements and be eloquent about success criteria and the agreement to renew based on this
Collaborate with Account teams to understand client problems and account risks
Bring deep Adobe product expertise to bare on customer challenges
Develop solutions to customer issues that are not rigorously limited to the AEC technology stack, including understanding what may be required of the customer organizationally to support the solutions that have been built
Present the customer with options for product solutions and implementation approaches, along with the recommendations from Adobe in order to meet the customer’s objectives
Support the customer in the development of success metrics as related to relevant Adobe solutions, enabling them to measure value going forward
Drive validated governance, communication and organizational change with customer and internally with the Customer Success Manager, Sales teams and other customer-facing teams
Be able to optimally lead multiple engagements simultaneously
Collaborate with many teams across the organization, including Product Management, Engineering, Product Marketing, Service Marketing and Customer Success
Engagement with multiple Adobe Teams around challenges to customer success, providing insight, mentorship and methods to drive customer retention and success with our Technologies
This position is field-based with the potential need to travel to customer sites. Up to 50% travel is anticipated.
Skills to succeed
- Strong customer executive presence required
- Strong persuasion skills
- Ability to collaborate optimally with internal account teams and bridge multiple parties
- Ability to develop long-term customer success plans
- Provide feedback to optimize operations for efficiency and scale
- Strong delivery risk-mitigation skills – both identifying and planning,
- Experience with service partner co-delivery required
- Experience in partner oversight and leadership preferred
- 7+ years of program leadership and governance experience
- Ability to translate project road-maps into long-term strategies
- Be a specialist in the use of AEC solutions and the methods by which they can be used to effectively optimize digital experiences, while continuing to develop this solution expertise.
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving approach with the ability to drive technical decisions and tackle tough problems
- Demonstrate a track record of building positive and productive cross-group and customer relationships
- Ability to communicate sophisticated ideas effectively both verbally and in writing
- Broad technology awareness, strong critical thinking and planning experience
- Ability to assemble themes and needs that exist across multiple customers to build new ways of meeting customer needs that should become part of standard methodologies.
- Validated experience defining sophisticated solutions that deliver customer value
- Be a quick learner, excellent teammate, and leader of change
- Demonstrate strong EQ and interpersonal skills with ability to work optimally with people at all levels