Sr. Program Manager, Revenue Strategy & Operations - Business Intelligence and Strategy at Reddit
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Our Revenue Strategy & Operations (RSO) team is looking for a strong Senior Program Manager to lead the analytical and strategic efforts with our global sales team. This is a critical role to bring our global business success in Reddit’s journey.
- This is a central partner role who leads on analytical insights and strategic initiatives across channels and regions.
- Provide deep analytical insights at various level (e.g., global, region, channel, team, advertiser) to inform accurate Sales forecasting and timely leadership decisions, either on regular cadence (e.g., revenue calls, quarterly reviews) or through ad hoc projects.
- Advocate for dashboard automation where necessary in Salesforce, Mode, etc. or build automated excel/ google sheet model to enable efficiency.
- Design key sales KPIs to drive progress on strategic priorities.
- Partner on strategic planning efforts leveraging first and third party market data, analyzing share of wallet, competitor benchmarking, etc.
- Opportunity to drive sales programs with XFN partners to achieve business result at scale
- Collaborate with a network of XFN partners to drive business results, including sales finance, business operations, marketing, etc.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, for example but not limited to, Sales Operations, Business Operations, Revenue Operations, Sales Finance, Sales managers or Chief of Staff, Consultant with relevant domain focus
- Experience in the online marketing and advertising industry
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong data modeling, analytical and problems-solving ability
- Experienced in project/ program management in a collaborative setting
- Attention to details
- Working knowledge of sales systems and tools, excel/ powerpoint, and SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent prioritization skills in a fast-moving environment
- Comfortable working in ambiguity
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].