Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
At the heart of our work here at Automox is our drive to raise the world's security confidence.
We are seeking a motivated Customer Success Engineer to join our team. You will evangelize our modern security patching cloud platform to prospective and existing customers. You will assist in deploying and integrating our modern security patching cloud platform to customers. This role requires self-motivated individuals and great teammates who are passionate about SaaS software and this space. Successful candidates will have demonstrated the ability to effectively interface and communicate to fellow IT and Security Ops managers and levels up to the CTO.
What You Will Do
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to educate customer’s in the use of the Automox platform
- Build customer trust and relationships through education and technical leadership. Work closely with CSMs partner as the technical expert to maximize customer outcomes
- Lead Technical Delivery efforts with Sales/Customer Success and Support counterparts
- Drive new and innovative ideas to enhance Automox’s onboarding program
- Research and evaluate technologies, create white papers to create new knowledge base articles that capture new information for reuse throughout the organization and for end-users
- Bring a great attitude as we develop a new services team and all the fun that comes with making a part of creating meaningful customer experiences
- Escalate issues to Support Engineering or Engineering in a timely manner for resolution
- PowerShell or Bash scripting, although your day-to-day will be more varied
- 10 years of technical experience supporting customers as a Sales Engineer, Solutions Engineer, Systems Engineer or Architect, or other solutions role
- Expert knowledge and experience managing either macOS, Windows, or Linux
- Aptitude to understand and write PowerShell and/or Bash code
- Previous experience with configuration management tools. (MECM / Jamf / Chef / Puppet / Ansible, or like toolsets)
- Self-starter, proactive, motivated, responsible with a passion for customer engagement
- Ability to work toward common goals in a self-directed team environment
- Comfortable with, and enjoy, solving complex technical problems, you don’t get frustrated with complexity or difficult customers
- Ability to convey/articulate value-based propositions at various levels of technicality based on audience. (From Sys Admins to C-level)
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally, lead projects, and make things happen
- Experience writing scripts in any of the following: Powershell, Bash, Python, Ruby
- Knowledge and experience working with SQL queries
- Experience in cybersecurity including system patching, secure configurations, and endpoint management
- Knowledge and experience working Business Intelligence (BI) reporting toolsets
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $100,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only. Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture. Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.