Sr. Channel Account Manager, Northeast & Canada at Contrast Security (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:32 p.m. (CST) on Monday, June 20, 2022
Contrast Security Ranked One of the Fastest-Growing Companies in North America on the 2021 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™
Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate assessment and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has sensors that work actively inside applications to uncover vulnerabilities, prevent data breaches, and secure the entire enterprise from development to operations, to production.
About The Position
The Sr. Channel Account Manager, Northeast & Canada will have the opportunity to help drive the leading application security tool to market in the Mid-Atlantic & Northeast USA plus Canada. Contrast Security is seeking a creative, self-driven Channel Account leader to create mutually beneficial relationships with new and existing channel business partners. This role will have a strong focus and responsibility for driving revenue creation. The ideal candidate must have a keen ability to identify new partnerships that will accelerate the Contrast Security brand to market while helping drive growth through our existing channel partners. This role will be responsible for a regional sales quota, and it will require travel. Candidates should have a strong hunter mentality, a proven consultative selling approach with strong presentation skills.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and driven channel partner account manager who is interested in joining our team to help us take Contrast Security to the next level. Partner account managers play a vital role in the business growth of channel partner organizations. The primary focus of the role is to build credibility & trust with Senior Partner Executives and to inspire investments in selling and driving the growth of Contrast products. At Contrast, you will find an environment where innovation and success come from creative collaboration.
This position is available for remote candidates located in the Mid-Atlantic, Northeast USA and Canada only
- Set partner sales targets, develop the plan to meet or exceed targets and drive execution of the plan
- Developing and managing the implementation of sales strategies as well as the plans and programs that are designed to achieve and exceed incremental revenue goals
- Be passionate about building, motivating, supporting and enabling key channel partner relationships to achieve revenue goals
- Work cross-functionally with extended team members
- Be capable of translating our products into business value for our channel partners, which requires understanding the partners’ business model including helping the partners develop value propositions that are attractive to their customers
- Implement tools, programs, and processes to effectively drive channel behavior and to enable channel sales growth, including partner onboarding, enablement, demand generation programs, and planned goal achievement
- Have a passion to win and the ability to lead by example, while displaying gratitude in your attitude every day
- Ensure a positive partner experience enabling their success and Contrast’s
- Must have 8+ years of successful complex sales, channel & business development experience at enterprise software application organizations
- BS/BA degree in a relevant discipline
- Successful track record working within a startup culture
- Proven track record of over-achieving quarterly and annual quota
- Referenceable partners specialized in Security and DevSecOps
- Experience selling software security solutions
- Must be results-oriented, have high integrity, and a desire to be part of a world-class business development organization within a rapidly expanding technology company
- Must demonstrate organization and the discipline to work remotely as well as office-based teaming
- Strong organizational skills, a self-starter and must demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation/teaching skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%+
- Vaccination (COVID) is currently required to travel and visit customers/attend events
- High energy, a positive attitude and accountability is key
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible paid time off
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Contrast Security.
Contrast Security is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Contrast Security is an equal opportunity employer and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personal Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, email address, etc.) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, Inc. and/or our HR-related Service Providers, to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or are applying for a position in the European Economic Area, Contrast’s Privacy Statement reflects our policies around compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights respective to GDPR as a California resident, you are entitled to certain rights under CCPA: The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) will go into effect on January 1, 2020. Under CCPA, businesses must be overtly transparent about the personal information they collect, use, and store on California residents. CCPA also gives employees, applicants, independent contractors, emergency contacts and dependents (“CA Employee”) new rights to privacy.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not accepting resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
More Information on Contrast Security
Contrast Security operates in the Cybersecurity industry. The company is located in Los Altos, CA and Baltimore, MD. Contrast Security was founded in 2014. It has 345 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 17 open jobs at Contrast Security, click here.
Read Full Job Description