Sr. Business Development Manager at SEER Interactive
Here are some highlights of what you’ll be doing...
- You will be responsible for $2MM in revenue from inbound leads within the first 15 months, and you’ll work to bring in additional revenue from outbound efforts. Internally, you will work with teams to identify and close growth opportunities with current clients
- You will own and manage all processes from lead qualification, needs + strategy consultation, through to the client kick-off meeting. Just as prospective client partners vet Seer, you’ll do the same, ensuring each new partner shares our values. You’ll work to bring in clients who will treat our team as an extension of their own. You solve strategic problems that are connected to driving revenue
- You’ll conduct preliminary competitive SEO, PPC, and Analytics analyses to identify new leads, partnering with our CE team and Account Managers to thoroughly research companies and identify potential opportunities/threats
- You’ll collaboratively create and present comprehensive SEO, PPC, and Analytics strategies to prospective clients including their C-level executive team
- By demonstrating big picture marketing strategy, you’ll consult with prospective clients to illustrate how those efforts dovetail with long-term business strategy and goals. At times, this may involve traveling to the prospect’s site and further developing the relationship
- You will prepare and deliver site-specific proposals and negotiate contracts with the help and guidance of our legal team when needed
- You’ll become a thought leader in the space; providing content for the Seer blog, speaking at conferences, and attending networking events to speak to our work and identify new business opportunities for Seer
- You deliver the white-glove approach to all clients; you’ll ensure only the smoothest transition between Business Strategy and account teams when a project is kicked off
The skills you’ll bring to the table...
- You’re no newbie. You know the digital marketing industry in/out and have been working in Digital Marketing / Digital Business Development for the last number of years. You have a proven track record of exceeding goals in a high-growth environment and the agility to move multiple projects at once
- You get shit done. Plain and simple. Nothing frustrates you more than bottlenecks and waiting around to execute on something. You’ve been known to roll up your sleeves and knock out a deliverable on your own in order to meet deadlines
- You read between the lines. You’re able to get to the heart of a client’s business challenges and recommend the right mix of strategies to fully support their needs
- When it comes to getting everyone aligned and prepped to deliver a great presentation and/or solution, it’s you. Your ability to connect, build incredibly strong relationships, and speak in a way that resonates with various stakeholders, is enviable
- C-level execs don’t make you sweat-- in fact, you’ve gotten comfortable with pitching to decision-makers at Enterprise-level companies
- You have an arsenal of BD tools at your disposal. Nothing gets you more excited than using technology to create efficiency & uncover insights
- You have a way with words and you’re as diplomatic as they come; while every prospective client may not be the best fit for Seer, you offer insights and alternative solutions in a way that truly helps
- You’re an expectation setter and communicator both internally at Seer and externally with clients. There are few surprises and you haven’t met a pack of kittens you couldn’t herd
- You’re a reformed digital marketing practitioner turned Business Strategy Consultant? Perfect!
- Seer was founded on a basic principle: Share what you learn. So we’d love if it you were the kind of person to speak publicly on topics around digital strategy