ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Solution Consulting (pre-sales) organization is a vital and well-respected part of the sales eco-system at ServiceNow. We are hiring a Solution Consulting Manager to manage an Enterprise pre-sales Solution Consultants team supporting the regional sales force.
The Solution Consulting Manager is responsible for individual SC career planning and development, team development and hiring according to the dynamic needs of the sales organization, and other administrative duties relative to team management. In addition to these responsibilities, the SC Manager is expected to maintain strong relationships with counterparts in the Sales, Services, Support, Marketing, and other organizations to ensure alignment of organizational activities and directions. These responsibilities all directly support the SC Manager's primary goal: developing and maintaining a team that consistently secures the technical win in every deal they support for the sales force.
What you get to do in this role:
- Understand the needs of the regional sales organization, and develop plans to ensure outstanding support of those needs
- Develop team members according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
- Develop and maintain a recruiting pipeline of potential SC candidates to meet future business demands
- Work with regional sales director to prioritize regional Solution Consulting efforts
- Assign resources to sales opportunities and consistently evaluate progress against goals
- Assign resources as required to marketing and other measures to support demand generation
- Develop and deploy team training curriculums to meet the changing demands of the sales organization
- Evaluate and coach team members regularly through analysis of direct observation, peer feedback, and sales feedback
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned region
- Manage day-to-day activities such as resource scheduling conflicts, expense review and approval, activity reporting, etc.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Strong pre-sales experience as an individual contributor and leader, preferably at ServiceNow
- Pre-sales experience coupled with pre-sales best practice coaching is a must
- Thought leadership in methods and techniques for storytelling with software
- Ability to coach and develop early-in-career as well as senior individual contributors
- Able to lead people, process, and systems development
- Gain and build relationships and trust quickly inside and outside of the SC organization
- A leader who is tactically oriented with long-term alignment and understanding of outcomes, ability to flex and shift as needed.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow sales and engagement process and business value
- Ability to clearly articulate the power and value of the ServiceNow platform
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.