Solar Sales Executive - Miami, FL
Power Solar is a residential and commercial solar provider with a presence in 22 states across the US. Founded by industry veterans, Power Solar was created for talented sales veterans to take advantage of an amazing fast growing opportunity, and to give those sales veterans an opportunity to create lasting wealth through company ownership. At Power Solar everyone has a voice and we believe challenging each other to get better keeps us all accountable and helps us grow at the fastest rate possible.
Our average salesperson earns $120,000 per year, while a great salesperson would pull down over $240,000. This is just the beginning, because we are willing to pay well and you'll see why true top producers can double that. We don’t care about your background as much as we do your SKILLS for sales. Young or old if you have the stuff for sales we’ll know it. But don’t even respond unless you really have the stuff of greatness.
Does integrity define your character; does excellence define your actions? If so you’ll find a home here because our goal is to provide unparalleled integrity and competence throughout the entire purchasing and installation process.
We have made a simple, yet profound decision to create happy clients. In fact, we have a unique Power Promise that ensures we accomplish creating happy clients by promising to:
- Identify your clients’ needs and match them with relevant solutions.
- Guaranteeing success with the solution, not just a working product.
- Set realistic expectations and then we will exceed them!
Let's change ourselves, so we can change our community, and that can change the world!
- Just 2 installs a month can earn over $120,000 a year
- Full-Time and Part-Time flexibility
- No cap on earnings
- Revenue sharing compensation plan to maximize your take home
- Build ownership in the company you help grow
- Established framework so you can build your business by focusing on what you do best, sell
- A computer
- Solar sales experience in lead gen or directly with customers
- An internet connection
- A passion for people and for sales
- Weekend availability
If so, apply to this job and we will contact you to schedule a phone screen time that fits within both of our schedules. Now the pre-screening conversations are only about 10-15 minutes. Feel free to include your resume, but a perfect resume is not what we are looking for - it is talent, drive and determination. Solar sales experience is not required.