Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across North America and Europe. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Reporting directly to the COO, our new SVP Sales will be the most senior member of the Sales organization. You will have bottom line responsibility for strategy, execution, and team success within the Sales organization.
You will participate in building company goals and objectives and ensure Sales functional alignment to said priorities.
Ownership. Who you are:
- You are an excellent leader and mentor - this is what your teams and coworkers say about you behind your back
- You have executive presence. You inspire trust and followership
- You organically inspire trust with customers
- You get excited about informing company strategy through proactive Sales strategy development, forecasting, budgeting and resource planning
- You ensure the Sales function’s close alignment with company level priorities
- You seek to be proactively involved in Sales targets planning, then reliably deliver according to plan
- You are proactive about partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment with customer feedback and delivery of value proposition
- You own and geek out on Sales organization design and planning, including sales and sales enablement and solution architecture teams.
- You build teams and plan scalable organizations. Hire, train and mentor new team members
- You proactively build learning and development goals for Sales team members. Partner closely with yourHRBP to ensure a positive growth experience for all Onners
- You proactively look for ways to improve ways of working, Onner experience and success.
- You are a driver of innovation, champion agility and continuous improvement
- Achievement of Sales targets you participate in building
- Successful alignment of Sales team with company level priorities
- >30 eNPS for the Sales organization
We've entered a new era of remote work, where our day-to-day is now virtual, and we're committed to adapting to embrace this change.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Flexible working time
- Remote and semi-remote work opportunities
- Monthly virtual fitness and well-being stipend
- Learning and development budget
- Monthly virtual team Lunch-and-Learns and Happy Hours
- Birthday and anniversary celebration
About us, our product & our funding:
For organizations, knowledge is power. Onna accelerates the discovery of knowledge, enabling businesses to gain valuable insights from the ever-growing amount of fragmented information that exists across the vast number of collaboration, communication and content applications. By connecting information silos, organizations can unify, protect, search, and build on top of their proprietary knowledge. With Onna, organizations save time and money, reduce risk, and use knowledge to be more competitive.
Onna’s Knowledge Integration Platform connects to Slack, Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Confluence, Dropbox, Zoom and many others, to enhance activities like eDiscovery, information governance, knowledge management, and identifying private and sensitive data sharing.
With teams across North America and Europe, Onna supports some of the world’s leading companies, including Dropbox, Electronic Arts, Lyft, Better, Carvana, and NewsCorp. Onna has raised more than $50M from investors, including Atomico, Dawn Capital, Dropbox, and Slack Fund. To learn more, visit www.onna.com.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.