The Customer Success team is a group that owns the ongoing relationship with our enterprise customers and their service provider network. You are the face of Dispatch and will be accountable for ultimate success, value realization, renewal, and growth of the Dispatch program with our customers.
You will serve as the main point of contact for customers, working to understand their key objectives/needs and the value Dispatch can deliver. You’ll manage relationships with customer champions and management, as well as their service providers, and ensure Dispatch solution is deployed and adopted at all levels. We will rely on you to track and assess customer health via quantitative and qualitative analysis: specifically, customer onboarding, usage level, value (ROI), and overall customer satisfaction.
AS THE CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Develop a deep understanding of Dispatch’s customer journey
- Oversee and manage user enablement, adoption, and engagement of assigned enterprise customers and service providers
- Maintain customer retention while providing exceptional customer service and developing day-to-day and executive customer relationships
- Serve as an escalation path for critical support issues and customer concerns
- Proactively manage expectations with customers, users, and colleagues
- Create and execute on account plans to drive customer adoption, satisfaction, and retention
- Identify and drive new expansion and up-sell opportunities within your existing customer base
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying an understanding of the unique requirements of the key decision makers (sales, marketing, finance, etc.); coaching others regarding best practices and techniques
- Work closely with the Dispatch Product team to provide the voice of the customer and input to the roadmap, and help design the next generation of great product offerings
- Keep up to date on new product releases to maximize opportunities in the prospect and account base
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- An experienced Customer Success Manager or Account Manager at SaaS companies, with more than 7 years in the field. 7+ years of customer success management in high technology-related industries, working with large enterprise accounts
- Consulting or Professional Services experience strongly preferred
- Accustomed to managing multiple $250k+ ARR accounts
- Known as a high-achiever with a track record of exceeding customer satisfaction targets and typically perform at the top 10% of your peers
- Proven track record of sustaining & growing complex relationships including closing the renewal, up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Technically savvy enough to have a working knowledge of how software gets built.
- Able to present to, interrace with, and consult with senior management at Fortune 1000 companies
- Able to proactively drive accounts with minimal oversight from senior management
- Self-starter, flexible, and have the ability to work with varying levels of management
- Excited to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven, start-up culture that expects phenomenal things every day
SKILLS WE SEEK:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies and engage with product issues at a detailed level
- Project management skills: ability to coordinate competing tasks and manage multiple priorities
- Kean attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic SQL
- Knowledge of Customer Success technology (Salesforce, Pendo, etc.)
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend Dispatch’s New Hire Orientation
- Meet with current members of the Enterprise Sales Executive team individually to understand what’s working, what’s not, and gather learnings to implement into your role
- Gain a strong understanding of the Service Industry space and the business challenges Dispatch solves; become a product expert on Dispatch Solutions
- Start developing a growth strategy with your Manager’s support
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Have a strong understanding of the business, and begin teaching us a thing or two we don’t know
- Have deep knowledge of Dispatch’s solutions and articulate its value proposition
- Have a solid understanding of customer/user adoption metrics and overall program performance metrics
- Own day-to-day relationships and communication cadence with customers across your accounts
- Own your accounts and their renewal targets – drive towards achieving your target and exceeding it with upsell/expansion opportunities
- Establish cadence with customers to review, assess, and take actions on user adoption and program performance metrics
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Lead value plan discussion with customers with various supporting metrics (user adoption, program performance)
- Continue to own day-to-day relationships and begin developing executive level relationships
- Continue to own your renewal targets – drive towards achieving your target and exceeding it with upsell/expansion opportunities
- Coordinate and facilitate executive business reviews
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Consistently achieve and exceed your renewal and upsell/expansion targets; continue your track record
- Be an expert in software solutions for field services
- Build out a wide network of relationships across the field service industry
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401k Matching Program
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Learning and Development Reimbursement
- DispatchFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Flexible Work-Life Balance
Still with us?
We’re ready to meet you if you wake up every day eager to get your hands dirty in a high growth start-up atmosphere. Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
The Dispatch Story
The service industry is changing. More and more, brands are building networks of third-party contractors and technicians to service their customers. Dispatch helps these brands manage and improve these service provider networks, leading to extraordinary customer experiences. Dispatch brings visibility and data intelligence to previously unmeasured service interactions, leading to measurable improvements in margin and revenue.
We are not a software vendor. We are a brand partner – delivering extraordinary value using a synthesis of our platform, people, and partnership approach. Backed by Vista Equity Partners, Dispatch continues to revolutionize the home service experience for brands, service providers, and end customers just like you.
Dispatch is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at on all of our teams. Inclusiveness is second nature, not an initiative at Dispatch. We are building an engaged team where we celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation and empowers everyone to feel valued and heard. We strive to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can bring their whole self to work and do their best.
We're a tech-savvy team with a culture built on curiosity, precision, and forward-thinking that ends up being the foundation of our product. Every employee is nurtured in a way to help them grow both personally and professionally. Come join our growing team!
To all recruitment agencies: Dispatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Dispatch employees or any other organization location. Dispatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.