Senior Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
It’s an exciting time here at Fivetran. We have grown our revenue, customer base and team very substantially over the past several years. Weare rapidly growing our customer-facing teams through more segment-specific specialization.
At Fivetran, we want to enable our customers to make data backed decisions company wide by delivering ready to query data quickly and reliably into their cloud data warehouses. We work with companies from around the world to help them better understand their customers and products, and develop a truly data-driven culture.
To support our growth, we’re in the process of building out our Strategic Customer Success function with a mission to partner, retain, grow and delight our customers.
We’re looking for a Strategic Senior Customer Success Manager to join our team and own growth and retention for some of our largest customers. This role could be a great fit if you have experience in customer success, account management or sales for enterprise software. Strategic CSMs will hold a small book, which has a mix of customers with high contract value, and those that have a propensity to become a Fivetran power user. Through smaller books, Strategic CSMs can spend more time with each customer and build a close partnership with the goal of revenue growth and customer advocacy. Regular customer interaction (weekly or bi-weekly), executive QBRs and alignment with multiple customer stakeholders are all a must to be successful in this role.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Fivetran, the person in this role will:
- Own customer renewals and overall retention of your book of business.
- Identify and drive increased usage of Fivetran to constantly increase the value customers are getting. Collaborate with solution architects to drive increased value with current use cases, and uncover additional use cases.
- Be the customer advocate, and provide feedback internally to product, support and other teams that can help grow Fivetran’s value to customers.
- Develop customer relationships with the goal of creating customer advocates.
- Analytical Skills: We are a data-driven company, just like our customers! It’s important to have the ability to process qualitative and quantitative data, and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Strategic Thinking: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulates without being overly verbose. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Initiative: Seeing a problem to be solved and solving it or raising issues with proposed plans, methods or solutions.
What You Bring To The Team
- Being customer centric - building relationships, understanding customer needs and how we are delivering value.
- Experience in a SaaS quota-carrying sales or customer success role. Experience in analytics/data tools is a plus!
- Track record of hitting or exceeding your goals and KPIs.
- The right balance of self-confidence and humility to lead as an individual contributor.
- Collaborative and providing constructive feedback to the right teams, so that we can continue to learn and grow.
- Experience with Salesforce is a must.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.