We are disrupting the status quo and leaving legacy thinking behind. From breaking down industry barriers to shaping the future of how the world works—we believe our growth is limitless. At our core, we are visionaries, builders, and innovators bent on tackling challenging and rewarding work. Innovation shouldn’t stop at technology, that’s why we shape our values, culture, and community around people, not outdated conventions. Join the cloud-native revolution.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,500 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds, and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
We are looking for the right Customer Success Manager that sees themselves as embodying Customer Obsessed and wants to join the Customer Experience Team that is tasked with making sure every interaction with Automox ends with a happy customer. As a Customer Success Manager, your primary responsibility is to provide the product expertise combined with a keen focus on the customer's desired outcomes. You will work with customers and internal stakeholders throughout the customer’s lifecycle to ensure they receive maximum value from our solution. You will work with our customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based on our customers' defined goals and objectives. The Customer Successes Manager is the customer advocate always and is focused on driving usage and adoption as well as customer satisfaction as a whole. Customer Success Managers are often the first to identify growth and up-sell opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop strong relationships with our current customers: understand customer pain points, technical landscape, and business goals
- Work with enterprise-level clients (Must)
- Monitor specific data to identify at-risk customers
- Pinpoint problems and opportunities for expansion. Work cross functionally with the Account Manager for expansion and renewal opportunities
- Lead scheduled Business Reviews with customers
- Drive maximum customer health and retention
- Work with customers and champion with internal teams on escalated issues to ensure the best possible experience
- Leverage as many data points as possible to create a comprehensive customer profile
- Brings ideas for improvement that helps us grow our business and fosters customer advocates
- Develop strong relationships with Engineering, Product and Operations to ensure cohesion and shared understanding of goals and initiatives
- Provide actionable feedback to engineering and product related to customer feature requests and product needs
- Proven track record in handling difficult conversations with customers
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor's degree or better
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Extraordinary communicator - you are concise, articulate, and able to get to the heart of the matter
- Innately Curious - you seek to understand the what, why, and how of our business
- You have been a Customer Success Manager supporting a technical product. You have a passion with technology, customers, problem solving and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $100,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$50 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.