At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success.
The Sr. Business Value Consultant works with customers and prospective customers to discover, unlock, and validate the business value of customer engagement. You will have deep experience in analytics, customer experience, online communities, social marketing or care, and digital consulting. You will work with sales and customer success teams to define account strategy and align customer executive priorities with our solutions. Lead the development and delivery of executive-level business value and strategy presentations. Build and lead discovery workshops with customers focused on social technology. Educate the sales team on appropriate positioning of strategic assessments within their account base. Provide feedback to product marketing on messaging and content. You'll be able to inspire customers by providing thought leadership, leading customer engagement workshops, and speaking at local and regional events to help some of the world's most iconic brands to better engage with their customers. The perfect candidate is an intelligent individual who is passionate about consulting with large brands working alongside sales and customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with some of the world's leading brands.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Customer Experience Analytics, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers.
This role will be focused on our Customer Experience Insights (CXI) application, which is an industry-leading customer conversation analytics platform that uses NLP, text analytics, data normalization, and analysis capabilities to turn every form of customer interaction into a data source for Customer Experience Analytics. We analyze phone calls, chats, emails, Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, surveys, SMS, product reviews, app reviews and much, much more.
The objective of this role is to showcase the ROI and value of the CXI platform to prospects and customers, while working with the broader sales team to elevate the overall Customer Experience ecosystem within a company.
- Play a key partner role to sales teams throughout the sales cycle offering an experienced practitioners perspective to customers and prospects.
- Develop and deliver strategic business value presentations to senior customer leaders.
- Collaborate with your Khoros team to achieve successful customer outcomes
- Analyze customer data to uncover and recommend improvements to Customer Experience journeys
- Train clients on how to find insights using CXI so they can be self-sufficient
- Ensure full adoption of the CXI application across client organization, and fulfillment of ROI objectives
- Identify thought leadership opportunities regionally to build relationships with customers.
- Partner with product marketing and other internal teams to bring industry expertise and best practices.
- Create new content and consultative solutions to help support sales and account management teams
- Maintain a finger on the pulse of wider customer experience and digital industry trends.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience focused on business value, analytics, or customer experience
- Proven experience consulting or advising large enterprise brands
- Ability to develop business value cases
- Track record of excelling in a multi-threaded environment - balancing needs across multiple projects or clients
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience working with large data sets for analysis purposes
- Strong presentation skills including advanced PowerPoint skills required
- Prefer experience with analytic or Voice-of-Customer or Customer Experience software
- Experience working with Natural Language Processing, linguistic models, and creating libraries of significant terms would be very useful
- Ability to explain customer behaviors and patterns using data visualization software
- Experience working with senior (C-Suite, VP, and Director-level) client personnel, preferred
- Comfortable with a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to grow and scale upward with a fast-growing company
- Able to travel up to 50% (when travel permitting)
This role is budgeted in the $145,000 - $160,000 OTE range. Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate's experience and external market factors.