ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is seeking an Environmental, Social, Governance Advisory Consultant. The ESG Advisory will provide guidance and expertise to support customers with product and solution leadership during pre-sales engagements.
The ESG advisory will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by utilizing world-class technical pre-sales solution consulting techniques to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of ESG on the ServiceNow SaaS platform across AMS. This is a hands-on solution architect who is capable of going wide and deep on solution delivery and solution positioning during sales cycles.
In addition, the ESG Advisory Consultant will work with professional services to ensure our customers are successfully implemented and value established during sales cycle is actualized.
What you get to do in this role:
- Participation in opportunities with ServiceNow's global strategic accounts.
- Provide subject matter mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via webex.
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s).
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects.
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents.
- Partner with product management to stay current on product developments/releases.
- Supporting marketing events - user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate needs:
- Strong Pre-Sales experience.
- Understanding of the sales process and a trusted advisor for account representative and extended sales organization.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent training plus demonstrable work experience.
- Proven experience in more than one of the following disciplines; Sustainability/ESG management, environmental management, enterprise risk management, compliance and policy management.
- Working knowledge of the Sustainability/ESG industry landscape, including vendors and tools, such as; Sphera, Enablon, UL 360, Cority, Intelex, OneTrust, Nasdaq or FigBytes.
- Alternatively, practitioner experience working in a Sustainability/ESG management role is also advantageous.
- The following industry certifications are helpful, but not required: SASB FSA, GRI Professional Certification, or CDP Certification.
- Ability to clearly articulate the power and value of the ServiceNow platform in terms familiar to a non-IT, Sustainability/ESG audience.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be self-directed and independent.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.