Senior Account Manager at Dentsu
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.Job Description
The Senior Account Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client success by providing exceptional service and value to our clients. The Account Manager is responsible for day-to-day execution of programs for one or more Merkle clients, and is the direct liaison between the internal departments and the client. The Account Manager represents the client’s initiatives and objectives and ensures the work carried out is directly tied to the client’s goals.
- Serve as the primary conduit between the client and Merkle business/support teams
- Ability to ask questions and foresee issues relative to site optimization on topics including test design, audience creation, implementation, and results analysis.
- Provide leadership to the internal Merkle team on behalf of the client
- Accountable for setting internal communication plans/methodology
- Contribute to marketing strategies, testing, and execution of client programs
- Coordinate internal and external client meetings; responsible for daily communication with key client contacts
- Ensure timeliness and quality of client deliverables
- Serve as first line point of contact for error resolution
- Produce and interpret project and financial reports, billing, and invoicing for internal and external reference
- Ensure on time, on strategy, accurate program execution
- Effectively lead and motivate internal team to produce best in class work
- Foster a collaborative and high-achieving internal dynamic team
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 6 years+ in client services/account management in an advertising agency, marketing company or a combination of agency and relevant client-side work.
- Ability to lead both internal and client teams
- Experience collaborating with remote team members
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Proven experience managing client relationships, especially sensitive issues, and effectively problem solve; ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-changing environment
- Willingness to travel overnight when needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.