What we do and why we do it
As the leading marketplace for single-family rental homes, our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective, and simple. We successfully merge our passion for helping investors build wealth through real estate with cutting edge technology that transforms the way they do it.
How it’s going (and growing)
With a talented team of 500+ Roofsters, our collaborative and can-do culture is what fuels our growth. We recently closed on our series E, raising nearly $400 million, and have offices in California, Texas, and New York as well as many remote opportunities. Our growth includes recent acquisitions of Great Jones (full-service property management) and Stessa (financial management software) to empower customers with a seamless way to acquire, manage, and track their investment properties on one platform.
Under our roof
We get a lot of attention for our innovation—like being on the Forbes Fintech 50 and Red Herring 100—but we’re most proud of being recognized as a Great Place to Work® (Check out our reviews!). We’re nice, get things done, and have fun. We champion professional growth and work-life balance. In fact, our values are B.A.D.A.S.S.
Be customer obsessed.
Act like an owner, because you are one.
Don’t be afraid to break things in the pursuit of better.
All of us are empowered to do the right thing.
Stay curious and create what’s next. Fast.
Seriously. No jerks.
Roofstock is looking for a Securities Sales and Operations Analyst to join our team that represents Roofstock One- our one of a kind real estate investment program. As our ideal candidate, you love the real estate industry, sales and finance. We are seeking someone that wants to be part of something great.
What You Will Do:
- Participate in all sales and operations efforts for Roofstock One, Roofstock’s innovative private real estate investment program
- Proactively making outbound calls to Investors and fielding incoming calls on the sales desk
- Cultivating and managing relationship with affiliates, vendors and partners
- Work with a cross-functional team comprising of members from asset management, property management, fund accounting, legal, marketing and product management.
- Work on improving existing processes and scaling operations
What You Bring With You:
- 2 plus years in Sales Required
- 2-4 years of experience in Fintech or Financial Services
- Alternative investments experience a plus but not required
- BS/BA degree required; MBA a plus but not required
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Working knowledge of Corporate Finance & Accounting a plus
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Prior experience working in financial services
- Must be a team player with the ability to work effectively in a team or independently
For our regular full-time roles we offer a great benefits package!
Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
Flexible time off and sick days
Supplemental bonus to support "work from home" office needs
Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company’s future
We are an upbeat and collaborative work culture
Virtual company-sponsored outings
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
Read Full Job Description