The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Sales Development Team has 2 Objectives:
1- Develop more sales/revenue for the company by creating legitimate pipeline.
2- Develop high-quality future Account Executives.
The Sales Development Team is in need of someone who can recruit, interview, train, coach, and prepare Sales Development Representatives for success. We need someone ready to hit and exceed aggressive targets in the areas detailed above.
Qualtrics is looking for a dedicated leader that is incredible at developing young talent. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, successful Account Executive experience (preferably 4+ years in technology sales), and leadership DNA, this could be a perfect match.
The Expectation for Success: (What success looks like in the role)
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when you’re crushing your quarterly revenue quotas and producing top-notch Account Executives who ramp quickly and perform above expectations. You’ll be a great trainer and hold team members accountable to their goals. You won’t be afraid to get on the phone with your team members to show them how it’s done.
A Day in the Life:
- You love to recruit and interview top candidates across the country and travel to top-tier universities
- You’re ready for on-call coaching with SDR’s to better their account approach, prospecting, and discovery efforts
- You work strategically with Account Executive Leaders to determine optimized account coverage models
- You lead group trainings with new hires and current employees
- You hold your team accountable to obtain their monthly targets
- You strategize with others leaders regarding the best practices for generating additional revenue and producing high-quality quota carriers
- You’re quick to pick up the phone and make calls with your team to help them learn through example
- You’re the type of person willing to put in whatever it takes to succeed
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.