SDR Manager at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is building data pipelines to power the modern data stack for thousands of companies. We’re looking for a Manager, Sales Development who will play a crucial role in our sales organization by recruiting, managing and training our Sales Development team members and partnering closely with Sales & Marketing Management to ensure adequate pipeline generation. You’ll be responsible for management, development and execution of strategic tactics for inbound business development. Further, you will be a key member of our sales leadership team and help shape the development of our SDR program in North America & APAC. The Sales Development team is the first interaction with prospective Fivetran inbound customers and is key to the success of the company.
This is a full-time position based out of our Denver office
Technologies You’ll Use:
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Chili Piper
- You will manage a front line Sales Development team ensuring inbound activity targets are met within SLA requirements, resulting in new demand generated on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- You will continuously foster and encourage an environment where best practices are developed and then shared with the broader team.
- You will work closely with sales leadership to ensure overall strategies are aligned and continuously improved.
- You will hire ambitious, hard-working, and curious SDRs to join Fivetran’s sales team.
- You will add to an already fun, challenging and results-oriented culture.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, and Productivity
- Regularly report on Team/Individual Results
Skills We’re Looking For:
- You are positive and possess an optimistic attitude in a fast-paced environment.You are comfortable getting your hands dirty tactically, but have the ability to think strategically concurrently.
- You find yourself learning, researching and talking about inbound sales strategies / tactics daily.You have proven experience as an individual contributor generating inbound demand in a quota carry sales position.
- You are candid and clear in your communication style to all stakeholders at Fivetran; direct reports, leadership and colleagues.
- You are proficient with Salesforce and look forward to improving KPIs to drive the performance of the team.
- You have had a high aptitude to learn new technologies and a strong desire to become an expert in the automated data integration space.
- You have proven experience managing a front-line sales team with the mindset that there is no best, only better when it comes to the success of the SDR team.
- Understanding of Inbound Lead follow up process and collaboration with Marketing, Sales, and Operations teams
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours, free food, and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Bonuses
- Stock equity -- every employee is granted stock options when they walk in the door
- Annual Camp Fivetran trip that brings together every employee from around the world
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.