Salesforce Analyst at Rightpoint (Remote)
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
We are seeking an innovative and passionate Salesforce Consultant who shares our vision of bringing the power of cloud computing to enterprises. The Salesforce Consultant will be responsible for managing the scope and requirements gathering and documentation for various Salesforce solutions as well as assisting with the solution architecture. The Consultant will be responsible for building strong, trusted relationships with clients and acting as a trusted business resource lead on client engagements.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Serve as primary point of contact between client stakeholders and internal teams to partner and provide solution strategy
- Strategize Salesforce initiatives with clients and help them define their roadmap or identify improvements in their solutions
- Define, plan, and prioritize deliverables to meet project goals and scope of work.
- Plan and manage tasks associated with collecting, communicating, and documenting requirements for development
- Structure stakeholder sessions, groom user stories, and coordinate with development and testing teams
- Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Create business process analysis artifacts, including but not limited to use cases, stories, and process flows
- Participate in creating and executing manual test cases as well as helping in UAT efforts
- Produce training materials as part of project delivery and change management
- Communicate and document decisions, recommendations, and needs clearly and consistently to clients and internal stakeholders
- Work within cross functional teams to create and deliver innovative solutions to meet client’s business needs
- Actively monitor project progress, risks, and scope to anticipate and address issues before they arise
- Assist in management of client expectations around project scope and deliverables and present change requests for out-of-scope requests
What We’d Love To See:
- You have multiple years’ experience in a SaaS or web technology-based application area, preferably in the Salesforce platform
- You have multiple years of experience in business process consulting, problem definition, solution design, configuration, solution evaluation, and validation
- You have a solid understanding of the challenges and opportunities the web offers in today’s commercial world
- You possess strong data relationship and technical logic skills
- You have the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and anticipate team needs in a fast-paced environment
- You are driven by attention to detail throughout strategic and tactical implementation phases
- You possess strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills and can communicate clearly with clients, cross functional teams, and internal stakeholders verbally and in written correspondence
- You display diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through issues with clients or project teams
- You are comfortable working in an agile/Scrum and waterfall software development environment and participating in Scrum ceremonies
- You can operate in and promote an environment of teamwork, self-organization, and accountability. You demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- You are flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks
- You are Salesforce certified (Admin, Developer, or Consultant) or working to become certified
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.