Sales Operations Manager at Inflection (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:11 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 22, 2022
About the Role
Inflection/GoodHire is looking for a Sales Operations Manager who will bring fresh ideas about how to optimize sales processes, increase productivity, and ensure operational efficiency.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing Operations to support the operations of our Sales organization
- Gain a deep understanding of the lead to closed-won sales cycle and relatedSalesforce processes to support daily operations and drive increased sales and map these processes
- Proactively identify opportunities for new data analysis and provide those insights on sales activity, pipeline and account management to help identify business trends or areas for improvement
- Deliver key business analytics and metrics packages to Sales leadership
- Collaborate and provide training and sales support related to Salesforce and various third-party tools
- Support Account and Lead operations with reporting, lead routing, territory management
- Work with the team to drive Salesforce data hygiene and process refinements as needed to drive business process adoption, workflow creation & re-engineering and productivity improvement initiatives. This includes driving business requirements with IT and other cross-functional teams
- Help implement and manage new sales support tools and processes
You will be a fantastic fit for this role, if you bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum plus 5 years of analysis, sales operations, data engineering, or other relevant experience.
- Proficiency with Google Workspace, Excel, Visio/Lucid Charts, Salesforce, and SQL
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Salesforce mastery: complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows, field and object-level best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent and high attention to detail
- Must be highly skilled at framing complex and ambiguous questions into digestible components
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees, from Executive level to employee base and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment as an individual contributor
- Excellent communication skills - written, interpersonal and presentation
- Experience in driving complex, cross-functional business initiatives from conception through delivery
- Using and implementing key sales process applications including but not limited to SFDC Lightning, GainSight, Gong, Groove, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Sisense, and ZoomInfo
- Sales and/or Customer Success experience
At Inflection, we harness the power of big data to build modern, highly-intuitive applications that are changing the way companies, communities and marketplaces make decisions about who to hire and who to trust.
Through our flagship brand, GoodHire, we’ve redefined the employment background check industry, earning the trust of more than 100,000 customers and NPS and customer satisfaction scores that match those of America’s most trusted brands.
The reach of our solutions also expands beyond employment. Our Trust and Safety APIs are used today by some of the world’s largest sharing economy marketplaces to ensure their online and offline communities stay safe.
We're dedicated to fostering a company culture that's diverse, inclusive, supportive, and offers a place where employees can grow and thrive. Our Operating Values – Integrity, Customer Delight, Innovation, Speed With Rigor, Transparency, Leadership & Accountability, and The Golden Rule – aren’t just rhetoric, they are the touchstone of everything we do.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including equity options
- Comprehensive insurance benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, EAP, pet insurance, legal assistance, etc.
- 401K with immediate vesting of employer contributions
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging program
- Track record of promoting and hiring internally
- High-growth, innovative environment with big opportunities for impact
- Learning and development funds to enhance and learn new skills
- Paid time off to volunteer with nonprofit organizations of your choosing
- Fully remote work experience
Our fair hiring policy:
Inflection values the individual and diversity of perspective. We believe that creating teams comprising members from various backgrounds and experiences is not only the fair approach, but the best approach. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. GoodHire prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GoodHire offers reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]
California Applicant Privacy Notice
More Information on Inflection
Inflection operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Redwood City, CA and Omaha, NE. Inflection was founded in 2006. It has 193 total employees. To see all jobs at Inflection, click here.
Read Full Job Description