Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.
We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros.
We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
Let’s talk if you are:
A leader: You know how to build a vision, and organize people, platform and process to carry you there. A coach: You have a keen ability to identify what is important to each individual on your team and build on those motivations to help drive their success.
A sales master: Your proven success managing a sales cycle as a rep or manager gives you the confidence coach others on how to succeed
How you will stay busy….
Collaborating with senior leadership to organize your team and leveraging your leadership skills to rally them around daily, weekly and monthly objectives
Utilizing the same leadership skills that have driven your career to empower your team to rise to their full potential (through team coaching and 1:1 training and development)
Serving as a partner working alongside the wider sales ,customer success and marketing orgs to provide the best customer experience possible
- 2+ years experience in sales, preferably in SaaS products and/or services
- 1+ years experience in a leadership role required
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals in a sales based role
- Knowledge and experience around SaaS sales methodologies
- Salesforce.com experience required
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelors Degree preferred
Compensation: $58,240 base salary; commission + equity
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than 20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.