Sales Engineer at Blameless (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:22 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 14, 2022
Blameless is an end-to-end Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) platform that enables industry-leading reliability practices so engineering teams can deliver customer happiness with consistency and ease. Our platform helps engineering teams set and monitor SLOs, orchestrate incident response, identify contributing factors, and create a culture of learning and improvement across organizations. Blameless, based in San Mateo, is backed by Accel, Lightspeed Ventures, and Third Point Ventures.
The Sales Engineering team is in the forefront of helping out customers and potential prospects adopt the Blameless SRE platform across their organization. We lead these discussions with deep technical, product and domain expertise through a variety of different activities including demos, presentations, technical evaluations, table top exercise and ongoing support.
If you are eager to work in a fast paced environment and are passionate about groundbreaking technologies, Blameless is the place for you.
Responsibilities (What will you do):
- Partner with the sales team to develop a technical engagement plan to make both prospects and customers successful.
- Deliver product and solution based presentation to customers either on site or remotely, with a focus on value and ROI.
- Owning the technical win and overcoming roadblocks and/or objections that may arise.
- Continually learn new technologies and trends in the market to drive credibility.
- Work cross functionally with product, marketing and strategy to be the voice of the customer.
- Provide a point of view on best practices and be a thought leadership in the SRE market.
Qualifications (What You Have)
- Minimum of 3+ years of customer-facing sales engineering experience.
- Must be a self starter/highly motivated individual
- Worked in a DevOps/SRE/Engineering/monitoring/observability environment or with a company going through a transition to DevOps/SRE.
- Comfortable and confident in technical discovery including architectural and workflow reviews.
- Confident in presenting/demoing a technical solution to both C-Level executives and large audiences.
- Ability to own the technical win and provide technical read-outs/summaries to key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Thrive in a collaborative fast paced environment and as a part of a results oriented team.
Blameless is a rapid growth startup headquartered in San Mateo. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. https://www.blameless.com/about
More Information on Blameless
Blameless operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA. Blameless was founded in 2017. It has 54 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Daily sync, Open door policy, Team owned deliverables, Team based strategic planning, Group brainstorming sessions and Dental Benefits. To see all 6 open jobs at Blameless, click here.
Read Full Job Description