Sales Engineer at Acquire (Remote)
Acquire will be the global leading platform that connects businesses with their customers across all communication channels through one efficiently resourceful platform.
After an extremely successful couple of years, we are looking to add an additional sales engineer to our growing team as we continue to introduce amazing efficiency and more effectiveness to enterprise organizations badly in need of innovating the customer experience strategies and technologies.
This position will report to our incoming VP of Sales, who will empower you to use your personality and communication skills to build authentic relationships and technical expertise to walk our future customers through how Acquire will uplevel their current tech stack.
- Partner with Account Executives to demonstrate to prospects how Acquire will best address their use cases and technical requirements
- Interpret prospective enterprise customer requirements, delivering customized and engaging product presentations with Sales to match customer needs
- Understand and promote both the business benefits and technical advantages
- Provide product solutions and share best practices throughout the sales process
- Become a subject matter expert on all things technical with Acquire
- Provide detailed notes regarding wins and losses within Salesforce
- Work with our engineering and product teams to translate enterprise customer feedback into meaningful product insights for future product development
- Enjoy knowledge sharing, team collaboration, teaching and learning from others
- Be creative in how this robust product solves a problem and understand how to fit what our customers need from it
- 5+ years pre or post-sales experience with SaaS products
- Great customer-facing skills that positively influences technical and nontechnical audiences
- A background that combines business experience and technical knowledge
- The stamina to constantly learn, adapt and innovate
- Passionate about people and technology
- A love for teaching and learning
- A highly collaborative person
Acquire is a customer engagement software platform that unites all communication, interactions, channels, and tools under one roof. With Acquire, teams are able to respond to customers instantly using live chat, chatbots, cobrowse, video and voice, email, and more — all from one simplified dashboard.
We recently earned our Series A investments and we are charging hard towards amazing growth and future expansion. Our talented team is focused, innovative and scrappy and our culture is progressive and exciting. In order to continue our success; we are looking for people who will not only excel in their roles but will help us revolutionize what a Silicon Valley company looks and thinks like.
- Culture: On our team, you are evaluated by both your individual success and your collective contributions to the wellbeing and success of your team. We want you to be open, candid and refreshingly authentic.
- Development: Being a startup, you will have the opportunity to stretch your abilities to rise to the occasion.
- Teamwork: Your success is our success and our success is your success. Everyone on the team is a player-coach and we are only strong together, not individually.
- Benefits: 100% employer paid for health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance for employees and 75% employer paid for dependents, flexible PTO, gym and wellness memberships, pet insurance, 401K, FSA, commuter benefits, maternal/paternal leave and more.
Learn more about Acquire here.Acquire is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.