Sales Engineer at 360Learning (New York City, NY or Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:36 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 5, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be working at the intersection of Sales, Product and Customer Success, working with top learning and development organizations to align their growth objectives to 360learning capabilities.
This role will be foundational to 360learning business expansion. Representing a growing function within the NYC office, as a Sales Engineer, you will become an internal expert in our technology, developing a deep understanding of how 360learning is being used by current customers and how it can drive value for future ones. You will bridge the gap between the strategic direction of our product development and the needs of our market.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become an expert of 360Learning ways of working through our onboarding process on Convexity
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour in our virtual office
- Master our value proposition like no one else thanks to shadow meetings with AEs and intensive training with your coach
- Learn our product like nobody else knows it in the company, and be able to support our Product team with great insights and feedback thanks to a detailed product training
- Have defined your first OKRs
Within 3 months, you will:
- Understand, master, and become a pro at describing our product to prospects, and addressing promptly every question they may have surrounding our technology.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Be a responsive and creative member of a cross-functional teams (sales, marketing, customer success) by providing valued feedback internally to our teams
- Plan and configure products to meet presentation needs.
- Be a creative, upbeat, and positive player collaborating with AEs to build engaging strategies to move deals forward in our sales funnel (POC/pilot construction)
Within 6 months, you will:
- Become a trusted advisor to all levels within the prospective customer organization from CEOs, to developers, to Learning & Development Directors.
- Be identified as a prime expert by our Account Executives to support them in any prospective context
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute in making the Sales Engineering department grow by identifying best practices, designing new processes and creating
The Skills Set
- 2+ years experience in technical pre-sales, preferably in a high-growth environment.
- You have strong sales instincts and enjoy speaking with prospective clients in all stages of the sales cycle
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time in the USA (when permitted)
- You possess a “can do” attitude and see obstacles as opportunities where 360Learning can succeed
- You enjoy being at the intersection of technology, business, and learning
- You have a strong knowledge of enterprise technologies and systems: SSO, CRM, ERP and HRIS
- Strong natural and intellectual curiosity especially around the application of technology to solve all kinds of problems
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Knowledge of the LMS industry is a plus
- Experience in the SaaS industry is a plus
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Benefits. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching from Day 1. Generous parental leave policy.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. Click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!