We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We’re taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
Extrahop is seeking a forward-thinking, enthusiastic and Sales Enablement Specialist with proven security sales experience and marketing know-how to arm Sales with assets and knowledge to drive productivity and great sales conversations.
You'll build product and sales enablement programs that ensure our Inside Sellers and Partners are equipped with high impact content, tools, and, training they need to effectively differentiate and sell Extrahop.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about working with subject matter experts to develop training, certification and delivery programs to help our Sales teams succeed. You will have the opportunity to drive significant value for our Inside Sales and WW partner organization, thereby impacting the success of our company.
It is a key, globally-focused role within our growing Sales Enablement team which reports directly into the Sr. Director, Sales Training and Enablement.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and manage high impact and scalable continuous enablement programs for Inside and Partner sellers, with success measured by increased meeting sets, revenue and growth within our programs.
- Create and package high-value, tools (call scripts sales playbooks, training decks, presentations, demos webinars, competitive battle cards, etc.) - connect the dots between Product Marketing and Sales such that Sales is always armed with the right content with the right message at the right time.
- Engage with Partners to understand their needs and pain points, using these insights to define quarterly roadmaps for how Extrahop will enable their business growth and move into higher levels of capability over time.
- Design and continually improve sales new-hire onboarding processes including design of a common core curriculum with appropriate materials for specific sales roles. Work with the functional leaders of each role to ensure content appropriateness. Leverage these as appropriate for Partner enablement.
- Initiate and establish strong collaborative partnerships with product marketing, demand gen, channel sales and sales organizations to create and launch purpose-built sales enablement content to improve the overall productivity of the sales force
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to create, update, and deliver training programs and materials that are effective and designed
- Deliver training and coaching to sales managers, new sales hires and seasoned sellers
- Foster and environment of "enablement for the people, by the people" by gaining participation from SMEs across the business to support micro-learning efforts.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments and the programs conducted.
- 3 + years of sales experience in a high-volume, quota carrying role and ability to understand challenges that sales teams encounter daily.
- 3+ years of specific sales enablement experience in partner or sales enablement within a technology company. Security experience preferred.
- You have a proven track record in managing growth or revenue targets, and understand how to use various levers (education, incentives, marketing) to drive partner success
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales and support leadership, product marketing and brand management to achieve top KPI's
- Strong presentation skills and a passion for storytelling with a proven ability to get participants excited about the topics being presented.
- Adept at developing templatized sales presentations and product materials in a variety of formats, with a strong eye for design (examples required).
- Proven program management skills with experience designing enablement programs for multiple selling audiences.
- Effective at integrating and condensing large amounts of information with a deep understanding of what constitutes as sales relevant content.
- Deep technology savvy including experience managing and working in Salesforce, prospecting tools, sales contact management platforms and other technology that Sales teams rely on every day.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed; able to drive deliverables and results which involve people who do not report to you.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, rapid eLearning development tools, and learning management systems.
- Must have a global mindset and the ability to view learning programs at scale.
Cyberattackers have the advantage. ExtraHop is on a mission to help you take it back with security that can’t be undermined, outsmarted, or compromised. Our dynamic cyber defense platform, Reveal(x) 360, helps organizations detect and respond to advanced threats––before they compromise business operations. We apply cloud-scale AI to petabytes of traffic per day, performing line-rate decryption and behavioral analysis across all infrastructure, workloads, and data-in-flight. With complete visibility from ExtraHop, enterprises can detect malicious behavior, hunt advanced threats, and forensically investigate any incident with confidence.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits* to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k with employer match or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
- Generous Parental Leave
*Benefits outside of the US vary by region.
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability , HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?