Sales Enablement Manager
As a foundational member of our Go-to-Market (GTM) Enablement team, you will craft and deliver one of the most unique enablement programs ever built. We have truly groundbreaking AI technology that is allowing employees to get instant support at work. As we create our own category, there is no established formula for positioning and selling our technology — so this role will help determine how quickly and effectively we witness a critical change in the workplace. We’re paving new ground, but by drawing on proven results and techniques.
We’re building a team that will thrive in a dynamic sales environment, laser-focused on efficiently ramping our team and consistently surpassing our revenue targets. To be successful, you’ll need to partner closely with our founders and leaders within Sales and across Moveworks to proactively identify and diagnose process and skill gaps within our GTM teams. You’ll take those insights and build best-in-class programs that are innovative and multifaceted in their delivery approach.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like Snowflake, Slack, DocuSign, LinkedIn, Instacart, Illumina, Epic Games, Hearst Media to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!
What you’ll do:
- Develop a comprehensive sales enablement strategy that identifies both the quantitative and qualitative keys to success for our GTM team and builds programs to empower that success through high growth and at scale.
- Conduct needs analysis with sales leadership and sellers to determine learning and performance objectives and scalable instructional strategies and solutions.
- Own the design, development, implementation, and iteration on courses and programs for a variety of audiences within the Sales ecosystem and delivery types, including classroom based, online self-paced, blended, mobile, and peer-to-peer methodologies.
- Leverage participant feedback and usage analytics to establish an internal curriculum review process to support the continual improvement of the enablement experience.
- Design best-in-class on-demand video and eLearning content to support self-paced learning.
- Create memorable instructor led learning experiences supported by materials for classroom and virtual enablement sessions, including participant / leader guides, one-pagers, and presentation content.
- Build and manage a comprehensive certification program to assess participant knowledge levels pre/post enablement sessions.
- Join the rest of the enablement team to support training sessions that are a part of bi-weekly enablement calls, QBR, and SKO.
- Experience in designing, building, delivering and measuring the efficacy of sales enablement programs
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills across a range of learner levels from individual contributor to executives
- Desire to create intuitive content that impresses your audience
- Impressive skills in designing slides and documents to optimize both style and readability
- A design portfolio (or examples of past content that you’ve designed)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly
- An uncanny attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn and an openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Comfortable and confident presenting new concepts to large audiences
- Bachelor’s degree