Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Price Intelligently at ProfitWell (Salt Lake City, UT)
| Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:02 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, June 11, 2022
ProfitWell is the leader in subscription monetization and retention. We help companies, from scrappy startups to brand-name enterprises, get the most out of their subscription offerings.
At the top and middle of the sales funnel, you’ll collaborate to drive initiatives to transform leads into opportunities. What’s this really mean? You’re critical to ProfitWell’s success, and you’ll be a strong brand ambassador as you speak directly with prospect clients and qualify leads.
What you’ll do
• Strategically and thoroughly research and identify prospect accounts
• Create custom and creative outreach initiatives to initiate relationship building with software executives who need our expertise
• Collaborate with wider sales, marketing, and product teams
• Become a highly skilled user of lead generation and qualification tools
• Drive creative and strategic process improvements for the Growth team, including outreach, sourcing methods, sales tools, etc.
• Meet and exceed KPIs
This might be a good fit if you...
• Have 1-3 year of experience in a hunting, prospecting, and qualifying role
• You have incredibly strong written and verbal communication skills, perhaps with a background in blogging, debate, research, or marketing
• Have an insatiable urge to learn
• You can handle ambiguous and chaotic times with composure and while staying incredibly organized
• Aren’t afraid of the roller coaster that is sales - riding the highs and getting creative to shake things up during the lows
• Want to drive process improvement and be creative in your approach
Why our culture is unique
Working at ProfitWell will feel different than what you’re used to, because we’re creating a culture that we believe high performers want to work within and thrive. This culture has tradeoffs you should be aware of though:
• You're open and honest. We deeply care about finding truth, giving feedback, and exploring ideas in an environment where everyone has a seat at the table and no one is inherently correct because of a title. This often leads to discussions and debates where the emphasis isn’t on decorum, which we’ve come to learn isn’t an environment where everyone thrives.
• You believe in building stuff people actually want and need. We feel building phenomenal products is an imperative, not an aim. The tradeoff is we can come across too intense.
• You're resourceful and like to put ideas into motion. We give the entire team full context on the business, considerable freedom, and a vast playground to take ownership. If you are not hyper conscientious and pretty resourceful, you are unlikely to thrive in this environment.
• You like open discussion and friendly debate. We are intensely open minded and not easily offended. The tradeoff is that we risk unintentionally, easily offending others.
• You look for the best in people. We try exceptionally hard to give people the most charitable interpretation in their views and opinions. Sometimes this means we’re just plain naive and need to be educated. We crave this education and guidance on where we’re lacking.
In this environment, you’re going to have days that are difficult, but most days will be exciting. We know we’re not for everyone and that’s ok.
You’ll love us because of these essentials
• Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
• Flexible hours and unlimited vacation (that you can actually take)
• Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Paid family leave
• Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
• Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
• Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
• Dog friendly office
• In office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress at work
• Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding, blowing off steam and "just because"
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified people with documented disabilities.
Read Full Job Description