Sales Development Representative (Remote - US) at Automox
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:17 p.m. (CST) on Monday, February 21, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
We are disrupting the status quo and leaving legacy thinking behind. From breaking down industry barriers to shaping the future of how the world works—we believe our growth is limitless. At our core, we are visionaries, builders, and innovators bent on tackling challenging and rewarding work. Innovation shouldn’t stop at technology, that’s why we shape our values, culture, and community around people, not outdated conventions. Join the cloud-native revolution.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,500 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds, and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
At the heart of our work here at Automox is to raise the world's security confidence. We are seeking a results-driven Sales Development Representative (SDR). You will evangelize our modern security patching cloud platform to prospective customers. This role requires self-motivated individuals and great teammates who are passionate about SaaS sales prospecting. Successful candidates will have demonstrated the ability to identify and bring in new business with their outstanding knowledge of the product and the customer base of IT and Security Ops managers.
THE FUN STUFF
- Drive Automox’s new business revenue growth
- Responsible for inbound prospecting in follow up to all marketing-generated leads including trial requests, content, virtual events, etc
- Navigate Salesforce.com, Salesloft, and other sales acceleration tools
- Consistently achieve monthly meetings quota to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Work closely with individual Account Executives in assigned regions
- Bring a great attitude as we develop the new team and all the fun that comes with building a great sales and overall company culture
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1 - 2 years experience prospecting new business in the software security industry or equivalent
- Self-starter, proactive, motivated, responsible with a passion for customer engagement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, professional and confident phone/email skills
- Ability to work toward common goals in a self-directed team environment with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with, and enjoy, a challenging sale, helping IT Managers and decision-makers see value in evolving their approach to security
- Possess an affinity for SaaS Technical aptitude to convey/articulate value-based propositions to a technical audience, including C-level
- Demonstrated track record of success
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally, lead projects, and make things happen
- You take what you do seriously, but you do not take yourself seriously.
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $40,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$50 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description