Sales Development Representative (Phoenix) at BrightTALK (Phoenix, AZ)
| Phoenix – Mesa – Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:07 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 10, 2022
*Please note that we will be hiring Sales Development Representatives throughout 2021. We may contact you at any point throughout the year if you match the qualifications.
BrightTALK's Phoenix office is looking for motivated individuals to join our Sales Development Team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for individuals seeking to learn and grow while taking ownership of the direction that their career will take. BrightTALK's Sales Development Team is a global group in 4 cities that not only fuels the pipelines of our Sales Executives, but also supplies professionals for promotion as we grow - a considerable amount of opportunities await the right candidates.
BrightTALK SDRs engage with prospects to uncover business needs and introduce them to BrightTALK's demand generation offering to marketing decision makers.
At BrightTALK, we invest in your career development and work with each individual to help them become leading Sales, Customer Success or Marketing professionals (depending on their interests).
- Connect with prospects using phone, social and email when responding to all inbound leads
- Working closely with the sales team to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
- Create a customer-first experience that inspires our audience
- Team player who is fun, energetic and coachable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Ability to connect with people using telephone, email and online networking sites
- in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture where team members work together collaboratively
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years sales experience
- Marketing or Software as a Service (SaaS) sales experience a plus
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM a plus
- Proficient with MS Office or Google Docs
Why we like working at BrightTALK
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams
- Generous and comprehensive benefits including 100% healthcare
- Generous holiday policy, flexible schedule and 4 weeks of PTO in your first year at BrightTALK
- 401k matching program
- Offices located in top destination cities
- Training allowance and regular innovation days
- Team building and paid volunteer time
We are dedicated to learning and growing, going after big dreams, taking ownership, remaining open and honest while recognizing we are in it together. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world changing audience and thrive along the way. Join BrightTALK and experience a collaborative and engaged team who works together to provide learning and growth opportunities for businesses and professionals.
BrightTALK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
More Information on BrightTALK
BrightTALK operates in the Digital Media industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, Phoenix, AZ, Denver, CO and New York, NY. BrightTALK was founded in 2002. It has 286 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 55 open jobs at BrightTALK, click here.
Read Full Job Description