Regional Sales Manager - Western US at ParkMobile, LLC (Remote)
To Power Smart Mobility for Every Driver and Vehicle, Everywhere
For decades, parking was a hassle. Then in 2008, ParkMobile launched with a simple goal: make parking easier. Today, our team is committed to creating tech-based solutions that power smart mobility and make parking hassles of the past obsolete. We do this by creating innovative solutions that connect parking and mobility ecosystems, eliminating friction while maximizing convenience and efficiency. At ParkMobile we offer agile frameworks and incentives for innovators and problem solvers, all at the perfect spot for work and play at the heart of midtown Atlanta.
We’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than 30 million people.
ParkMobile is looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and successful Regional Sales Manager to join our growing team! We are hiring dedicated closers who is committed to offering best-of-class solutions to our partners and prospective clients. In this exciting role, you will spend your day developing new and selling into existing relationships that help grow our business.
What You'll Do
- Becoming fully conversant with the range of platforms offered by ParkMobile
- Generating contacts in the marketplace following the company’s strategic objectives
- Identifying and developing new customers to expand the business
- Engaging with customers in-person or over the phone to determine which ParkMobile solution is best
- Creating and executing demos and presentations to captivate new partners
- Making personal contacts within the current customer base and building strong corporate relationships
- Work with our sales enablement team on developing RFP responses
Who You Are
- 3+ years of technology solutions sales experience
- Experience selling smart city technologies
- At least 1 year of parking industry experience, preferred
- Successful track record of exceeding annual quota
- Experience calling on municipalities, universities, and private companies
- Willingness to travel 50%+ depending on Covid-19
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Slack, Zoom, Google Hangout, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SalesForce
- Highly motivated, committed and enthusiastic relationship seller
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate. We’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. ParkMobile welcomes those who are passionate about learning and evolving. If this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll enjoy about joining our Team
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. Our team members well-being is just as important to us as their work. We are humans first, employees second. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Matching
- Casual Dress
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Company Social Events - happy hours, outings, and more
- Pet Insurance
- Company Community Service Events
At ParkMobile, we aim to build an inclusive culture where differences are used to inform better creative, strategic, and business decisions. We actively seek diversity of backgrounds, education, beliefs, and ways of thinking. We look to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. ParkMobile is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.