Regional Partnership Manager - Remote Opportunity at KinderCare Education (Portland, OR)
KinderCare Learning Companies is the nation's leader in early childhood education. Our mission is to create amazing experiences for children and families that will fuel lifelong confidence and curiosity. From our Corporate Headquarters to our Family of Brands which include KinderCare® Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work®, Champions® Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools™, Knowledge Beginnings® and The Grove School® where learning comes to life. We're united by a passion to create a world of joy and adventure every day for thousands of children ages six-weeks through 12 years.
- In neighborhoods with ourKinderCare®Learning Centersthat offer early childhood education and child care for children six weeks to 12 years old
- At work through KinderCare Education at Work™, family benefits for employers including on-site and near-site early learning centers and back-up care for last-minute child care
- In local schools with ourChampions®before and after-school programs.
Regional Partnership Manager
KinderCare Learning Companies is America's largest provider of early education and childcare serving hardworking families where they need us-in neighborhoods, at work, and in schools nationwide. We build confidence for life by providing high-quality early childhood education for families of all backgrounds and means. Serving children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age, we are committed to providing each of them with the very best start in life through a high-quality educational experience in a nurturing and engaging environment.
If you are a hardworking individual who thrives in a growth environment, this could be the job for you. You will have the opportunity to create meaningful partnerships with school districts and PreK-12 education agencies by offering Champions expanded learning (i.e., Before and After School) programs. If you love building relationships and collaborating with internal and external business partners, you will want to learn more. Look at what we can offer you
As a Regional Partnership Manager, you will:
- Meet or exceed annual targets
- Maintain a high level of activity to ensure daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met and/or exceeded
- Be an authority in Champions' products, solutions, policies and procedures
- Effectively apply enterprise level sales methodologies (i.e., Consultative Sales, Sophisticated Sales, Solution Sales, Referral Sales, etc.) within a 2-18-month sales cycle
- Cultivate and demonstrate an expansive network of relationships with key school district administrators and executive leaders (Superintendents, Asst Superintendents, Curriculum Directors, Business Administrators, Procurement Officers, Executive Directors, etc.)
- Successfully articulate the value of Champions products/services and facilitate successful sales campaigns to drive interest and engage new prospects
- Build demand and interest for new, upsell and expansion business with school districts within assigned territory
- Independently own the sales cycle from prospecting through successful deal management and close
- Develop and implement short- and long-term territory and account strategy plans
- Track unique state and region activity, including competitive landscape, policy and funding trends, political climate, etc.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members (i.e., Finance, Implementation, Operations, Marketing, Legal, etc.)
- Conduct effective onsite and/or web-based presentations and demonstrations
- Maintain accurate, daily data management within the company's Customer Relations Management (CRM) system/s
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting to Sales Leadership as needed
- Build contractual terms with prospects and clients
- Handle travel and regional marketing expenses within budget
- Participate in team meetings, training activities and continuous improvement opportunities and effectively apply strategies and activities in territory
- Effectively identify, plan and implement tradeshows, conferences and events to ensure return on investment
- Other duties as assigned
- Seven years of direct experience selling educational solutions or services
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience selling in a multi-state territory or region
- Established relationships with district decision makers and/or experience selling to districts within the assigned territory preferred
- Shown success in cultivating large ticket sales (i.e., $100K at the district and $50K at the school level)
- A successful track record of driving new business transactions with an annual quota of $750K
- Experience with CRM systems, territory planning, forecast management
- Proficient in the use of technology for personal productivity
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Knowledge of K-12 market, and competitive landscape preferred
- Ambitious character
- Growth Mindset
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Able to travel
Our highest priority has always been to keep our employees, children, families, and communities as safe and healthy as possible. KinderCare highly encourages its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect themselves and their communities. We are proud to provide paid time off for employees to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. We are also subject to state law, local ordinances, and Health Department requirements for employees working in child care, school facilities, and corporate work spaces.
KinderCare Learning Companies is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.