Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe's Digital Learning Solutions team is looking for a hardworking, proactive Account Executive to ensure that the needs of our Federal and DoD business are being supported. The Account Executive is responsible for the sourcing and closing of new customers, and for the end-to-end management of Adobe's existing Federal and DoD client relationships. Measures of success include revenue delivered vs. targets, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, client satisfaction and retention levels, and contribution to overall sales team and business unit. We are looking for a hunter who has sales experience in the Digital learning or Learning Management System (LMS) space who can demonstrate a history of quota over-achievement and deep customer relationships. This role is to ideally be staffed in the Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. region.
What you'll do
- Source new prospects and close new customers.
- Drive specific product revenue in the territory.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with partners by understanding their needs and business objectives. Track, monitor and report performance for each partnership.
- Maintain superior executive presence and be able to develop and deliver a present at an executive level.
- Perform outbound contact to existing customers to sell additional services.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our service offerings.
- Convert customer problems into solutions.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted opportunities to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Work with various groups within Adobe (Product, Marketing, Finance and Engineering) to provide customer feedback and drive revenue opportunities in the region.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 5+ years proven track record of field account management/account executive experience, ideally in the federal government space.
- Proven Track record selling complex enterprise Saas solutions.
- Ability to forge and maintain good business relationships.
- Demonstrated analytical and computer skills.
- Ability to understand customer HR and training objectives and be able to articulate a customized value proposition on how the Adobe solution fits into the customers strategic goals.
- Proven experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess customer relationships and make recommendations for each account.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/ opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, liaising with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Production & Marketing.
- Strong understanding of Digital Services and SaaS-based technology.
- Creative problem-solving approach.
- Experience in selling emerging technology.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years enterprise software sales experience within federal government
- Competency in at least one sales methodology such as Value Selling, Challenger Selling, Spin Selling, etc..
- Experience with cloud technology with preference in SaaS
- Outstanding Communication Skills - Written and Oral